Chapter 17

LUCY'S POV:

"Levy seriously why did we have to come to Fairy Tail" I said while rubbing my temples.

"Well Lu-chan remember how long it's been since we last saw Wendy, Mira, and Makarov. We always talked how we miss them three and whenever we had the chance we will come and visit them." Levy said looking towards me even though I couldn't see her face I knew she was smiling under her mask.

I sighed then kept on walking to the train station. When we arrived I had a thought come into mind.

"Levy why don't we just teleport to the guild instead of wasting money" I said.

"Why didn't we think of that before? We could have easily traveled to and from both guilds without wasting any money. But no we weren't thinking at all and why didn't you guys tell us anything." She said eyeing both the wolves.

"Well we wanted to see how long it took you to remember that you guys had teleportation magic." Chi-chan said giving us one of her wolf grins. Both Levy and I just sighed and I just teleported all of us back to our guild.

STING'S POV:

Where is Blonde and her bookworm friend? Why did they have to leave just before master announces who is participating in the GMG 'but I know that Rouge and I both made the team' I thought. But still he won't announce who else is going to be on the team without both of them being here. Just when I was about to get up and go look for them the guild doors open.

"Mina! We're back!" I heard both Blonde and bookworm say.

"Oi! What took you guys so long to get here?! We've been waiting for you guys to show up because without you master won't announce who's in the GMG!" I said while pointing an accusing finger at them.

"Stop whining Bee we're already here so be quiet so I could hear what master has to say" Blonde said

I was about to say something before Master shouted "Listen up! I am going to announce who is going to represent our guild at this year's Grand Magical Games!" Master shouted while the guild erupted into cheers.

"Now for the ones that are going to represent our guild! Sting Eucliffe, Rouge Cheney, Lucy Heartfilia, Levy Mcgarden, Minerva Orlando, and as a reserve Rufus Lore!" Master said

NO ONE'S POV:

After the names of the participants were announce the guild erupted into cheers that made the guild hall shake slightly. Sting and Rouge just smirk while Lucy, Levy, and Minerva hugged each other. "Now that the participants are announced the GMG will be in 3 months prior to today you will use that time to train so you could be successful to bring Sabertooth to be the Number 1 guild in all Fiore!" Master yelled making another round of excited yells of the members ring out.

"We will totally dominate against all the other guilds with them as Team Sabertooth!" someone yelled from inside the crowd.

"Yeah! We will be the number 1 guild in all Fiore and be stronger than those Fairies!" Another person yelled.

After all the cheering calmed down Team Sabertooth decided to talk about how will they train, together or separately? "So what do you guys think we could train separately or together?" Minerva asked

"What if we train together? Imagine when we are in the games and there is two vs two match and none of us don't know how to work together." Levy said

"That's true then all of us will meet here pack and ready to leave in 10 minutes" Minerva said about to walk away

"Minerva where are we going to train anyways we haven't decided yet" Sting said.

"I think I might have an idea but I have to ask for permission first" Lucy said. "Hey Ki-chan, Chi-chan is it alright if we trained in our old home back in Clover Town?" she asked both of the wolves

The wolves looked at each other before saying "We could go to Clover town but not in THAT Forest we could train in a different forest instead." Kibō said.

"Ehh why not?" Lucy said before Chishiki started speaking "They won't be able to get through the barrier only you two and us." She said while looking towards the other four members of the Team.

"Oh yeah, now I remember. Alright guys we will train in another forest closed to Clover town so we could get supplies whenever we need them. So be ready in 10 minutes and meet at the train station" Lucy.

"No! I don't want to ride a train I have motion sickness and so does Rouge, Blonde teleport us there instead please" Sting said in a whiny voice while hugging Lucy.

Lucy tried to push him of but to no avail "Sting let go!" she yelled and by then the whole guild was watching the scene with amused eyes.

"Please Lucy, I don't want to get on a train" Sting said while looking straight into her eyes. When Lucy didn't struggle anymore she saw how close they were and blushed. "Fine both Levy and I will teleport all of us there then but let go" Lucy said looking away from Sting with a blush still in place. Sting let go of Lucy and started rubbing the back of his head with a slight blush coating his cheeks. "Hehe sorry about that" Sting said.

Both Minerva and Levy looked at each other with a smirk on their faces "alright then let's all meet here in 10 minutes got that, and don't be late" Minerva said directing her eyes at both Sting and Rouge at the last statement. Sting just rubbed the back of his neck and Rouge looked away.

"Alright we will see you guys in 10 minutes then" Levy said while she teleported herself and Chishiki to their home. Lucy just waved and teleported Kibō and herself to start their packing. After that Sting and Rouge left to also start their packing, Rufus left right after that and Minerva was the last one to leave.