Busy

As kid I would do anything to keep myself busy at all times of the day,even night. Today even at the age I am I still keep busy. If I can't sleep,I think and I get up, reorganize my room,I get up and go to the living room and do my homework, I sit there and question why I exist without a purpose or an achievement or objective to fulfill so I write in a journal and on here. I do anything I can or even just the little things like drawing or painting in the middle of the night. My friend jokes that my name should be Ink or ' The Midnight Artist '  I don't know why I do that other than the explanation of,"I can't be left alone with my thoughts" I am seeing a therapist at my school but she is in little contact and she said she would talk to me today and she hadn't so I was stressed and kind of sad. Sometimes, even as you grow up you just want to break down and cry. As a kid we think that we'll be fearless and not be scared of anything but that is so wrong. I thought that I wouldn't be scared anymore when it was night but I still will be and not because of what's in it is what I'm worried about but it's me. I'm not scare of the thing that is in the darkness but of myself and what I could do that would make my mental health deteriorate and morph into just insomnia. Sometimes I think that the world would be so much better if I wasn't there and was just gone. As kids we are scared of the whatever legend our mom told us so we wouldn't get out of bed and sit tightly in our sheets and sleep,but now we're scared of the stress and anxiety and depression that come with the night. We are scared of the disappointment we could make. Hi,I'm Asher and I have anxiety,depression, and a slowly deteriorating mental health state.