Fuuto Asahina

Kara didn't want to get out of her bed, she already had all she ever wanted for her birthday with her-her loving boyfriend and a day off from working. Speaking of her loving boyfriend she opened her dark blue eyes only to see the beautiful sleeping face of her boyfriend. Ever since the two of them got together and slept with one another she had allowed him to sleep beside her, it was half because she had trust issues half because she wanted to have cuddles first thing in the morning.

Which was what she was doing, she didn't want to get up. But she knew that she had to since her siblings would want to see her. She let out a small sigh with her eyes shut only to feel herself go onto her back, she opened her eyes once more to see her boyfriend looking down at her. "What's gotten you so stressed out so early Kara?"

"what today is...most of my siblings forget it. I don't want to end up having a repeat with you around. I don't want you to see me at my lowest." She said sadly

He kissed her on the lips softly. "If your siblings forget your birthday this year I'll make damn sure to guilt trip their ass."

She gave him a weak smile. "O...okay. Did you sleep okay Fuuto?"

"Mhm, I had my beautiful girlfriend in my arms."

She blushed as she looked up at him. "T-That's good to hear Fuuto."

"Did you sleep well?"

She shook her head no. "I always have nightmares the day before my birthday."

He sat her up and looked at her concerned. "What's made you constantly have nightmares Kara?"

She let out a small sigh before she leaned her head against his chest. "You're really going to hate my step-brother."

"I already hate him, what the hell did that albino bastard do to you Kara?"

She shut her eyes and held onto his shirt tightly. "He...he would always come up to my room and he would abuse me the night before, then continue to do so the day of."

"Why the hell would he do that for?"

"He hates that I wouldn't do anything he tells me to do and because of it thought that if he hurt me enough that he would get what he wants."

Fuuto made her look up at him before he kissed her on the lips. "That's never going to happen Kara. I would never allow that bastard to get the better of you."

"I'm glad to hear that, but...T-That's what I get nightmares of."

"Let's get up and I'll put that bastard in his place."

"O...okay."

When they went down to the third floor, Fuuto held onto Kara's hand tightly as they ate breakfast. None of her siblings said anything to her so he spoke up. "Kara."

"Hm?"

He then kissed her on the cheek "Happy birthday babe."

Her siblings all stopped what they were doing when they heard Fuuto speak up. Her eldest sister Gena looked at her phones date as her eyes widen. "Holy shit...I completely forgot..."

"It seems to be a damn trend with all of you, I bet you all didn't know that she would get abused by that fuck face you call a step brother either." Fuuto said seriously

Shyla looked to Fuuto sadly. "No...we had no idea."

"Pft, sure you didn't. You guys are so oblivious to the suffering your own younger sister goes through. Don't try to apologize to her, today she'll be spending the entire day with me so go on and do whatever you want. Unlike the lot of you I see Kara as someone who I value and love."