Part 5~The concert Pt.1

Me, kenma, Kurro, Kōri, Shiōri, sekki, and suga got out of the limo and went back stage the curtains haven't rose yet so we set up out placements. We peaked behind the curtains and there was karasuno trying to be sneaky and sit in the back row.

{please listen to this song for the full effect}
The curtains rose and we started playing our first song, I don't know how to love. We started playing the guitar and then Kōri started playing the drums. Sekki then joined in her keyboard. Me and kenma started singing the first verse. "When your alone and I'm alone," kenma sang. I finished the lyric, " I could touch your hair three months ago, but more it makes you so upset." Kenma and I continued to go back and forth singing, most of it being the guitar, until the song came to an end. We heard the audience scream and applaud. We messed with the tune for the next song and then got ready for We fell in love in October.

(The song is slowed because I don't want it to be so high pitched and I love it slowed)
{please listen to this song for the full effect}
Kurro and suga started a few notes in the beginning and then me and kenma began strumming our guitars. "Smoking cigarettes on the roof" I started as you could hear Shiōri and sekki begin to play as Kōri played the drums. Kenma said this verse looking into my eyes, "you look so pretty and I love this veiw" we both Swang our guitars behind our back because we didn't need to play for this song. I grabbed his hands and sang "we fell in love in October, that's why, I love fall, looking at the stars, admiring from afar." Boy if you could see the look on karasuno's faces right now. Kenma let go of one of my hands and around me and while he sang "my boy, my boy, my boy," (I'm changing the lyrics for the song concept) he stopped spinning me and put both of my hands around his neck as we started swaying to the Rythem. The girls in the audience were fan-girling so hard right now. "You will be my boy my boy my boy my boy" kenma sounded like Angels singing that. I ventured the verse "you will be my world my world my world my world" then we both sang "you will be my boy" he started to play his guitar again while I walked back to the front "smoking cigarettes on the roof" I looked into kenmas eyes still leaning into the mic "you look so pretty and I love veiw." You could hear suga and Shiōri vocalizing in the back "don't bother looking down~ were not going that way" I sang "at least I know I am here to stay" I started to play the guitar again and Kenma started to sing with me "we fell in love in October ~ that's why I love fall " we continued the song until it eventually came to an end. Again the audience screamed and applauded. We all laughed and took a bow. Simone backstage came with some water bottles and we drank them and continued the concert.

I was going to play a song called kenma. (It's Sofia by Clairo but I changed the name ok because Shoyōu isn't in love with Sofia it's kenma) this is a song I specifically write for Kenma when I was 12 but I changed the lyrics to a bit so we could perform it here. I'm the only one playing it really so the rest of the band besides kenma left the stage to go hydrate and get a snack.

(I'm chanting a few of the lyrics just beware)
{please listen to this song for the full effect}
Everyone left the stage besides kenma. He just sat in a chair and looked at me smiling. He has heard this song so many times before. "This song is a song I wrote when I was 12 but I'm changing a few lyrics." I started to strum my guitar looking at the audience and smiling and then back into Kenna's eyes. "I think we could do it if we tried~ if only to say you're mine" I sang. "Kenma you know that you and I ~ shouldn't feel like a crime." I repeated that entire verse again my eyes never leaving Kenna's gaze. "You know I'd do anything~ you ask me to," kenma was tearing up. "But oh my god~ I am so I'm love with you" . Kenma was smiling so hard right now. "Standing here alone now~ I think that we could drive around , I just wanna day I would love you with your hair down" I sang the rest of the song and the rest of the band came back to stage.

As the song came to an end and me and Kenma moved to the side so suga could come up front with me. Me and suga were the lead singer for this song and kenma and Shiōri were. backup but they would mostly play guitar and sing on riffs. We were gonna sing glazin.

Me and suga had our guitars on our back as Kurro started playing his bass while me and suga started to sing. "Suga in my hair melting everywhere in the sunshine" we sang at the same time. "Watch the Sun go down while my face starts to crystallize." The audience was Screaming the lyrics with us. "You could be the one, you could be the one who makes me feel alright." As the best started to pick up Shiōri and kenma started playing the guitar too. Kōri was playing the drums and sekki was playing the melody in the keyboard. "Take me anywhere, take me anywhere I wanna be your guy~" I sang this looking at kenma. We were all having so much fun. We were all looking at karasuno now and then. When they went backstage for the kenma song. Shiōri got a royal hair to tie there car. So they didn't know it yet, but they were stuck, 1 hour from camp.

Payback, bitch.