Chapter Six: What just happened?

-----------
We are back home, and things couldn't be more awkward. Avia's in her room, Gavin's talking with dad, mom's crying in her room, and I'm in charge of Daxton and Brock.
I'm in the kitchen, making Brock a ham and cheese sandwich, and cutting up peices of leftover ham and cheese for Daxton.
Brock approaches me, his young eyes curious. "Can I go see Gavin? I want to play tech-decks with him," he asks, innocently.
"Gavin's in trouble right now... Maybe in a bit," I reply, trying not to be specific.
He frowns, before his face brightens with a new idea. "Can I vlog with your camera?"
I'm about to say no, but I realize we probably have no footage from today.
"Sure. We both can," I say, and he cheers.
I walk over to the couch in the living room, and grab the camera. After turning it on, I make it face me. I make sure it can't see the kitchen. I walk to my room, with Brock at my side, and begin to vlog. "Hey guys! It's Emmi, and Brock, and we're about to get Daxton from his nap so we can all play."
At least one part is truthful.
"Mom and Dad are talking about gross big-kid stuff to Gavin and Avia, so we're just playing in my room," I say, in a fake cheery voice. I cover the cameras microphone (the kind that records voices, not the loud one) and whisper to Brock to go get our food and the Headbandz game.
I remove my hand and continue.
"Let's go get Daxton!"
As I walk, I talk.
"So, it's fun having a baby brother. What about you guys? Do you guys have baby brothers? Or sisters? Comment below!"
I reach Daxton's room, and pick him up, before making my way back.
"We're gonna play Headbandz, have you guys ever played it? It's my favorite game. What's your favorite game? Comment down below!"
I'm back in the room.
After a fun filled hour of Headbandz and vlogging, we have to go to bed.
But how are we going to upload the vlog? I have an idea, and walk to mom and dad's room. I slowly open the door. Dad must still be with Gavin, and mom seems to have calmed down.
"Hey mom?" I ask, carefully.
"Emmi! I forgot about you three! You must be starving, I'm a horrible mother!" She says, beginning to cry again.
"No! We had sandwiches and played Headbandz! We even vlogged. We just don't know how to upload it," I explain. She stops crying, and sniffles. "I can *sniffle* upload it for *sniffle* you$," she offers.
"Really? Thanks!" I say, smiling.
I tell her I put Brock and Daxton to bed, and she tells me I should get some sleep. After making sure everything was okay, she finally accepts that she is a good mother. After hugging, we both head off to a long nights sleep.
-----------------
As I lay in bed, I think. Tonight was okay, but what will happen when tomorrow rolls around, and everyone is in the same room? I guess everything was good tonight. But, like always, it's a matter of two words, and those two words are For, and Now.
For now.
-------------------------------------
A/N: I feel horrible, my last update was FOUR DAYS AGO. I'm so sorry guys! I hope this makes up for it! Remember to comment, or message me, if you want me to know something.
QOTD: Which channel did you find first? SHAYTARDS, or ShayCarl?
My answer: SHAYTARDS!!!!!

Rock the Flip on and Even Harder, Mary😘😉😜☺️😝😛😙😚😛😝☺️😉😚😉😜☺️😝😛😝☺️😜😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😉😙😉😉😉😉