Brother Complex

BROTHER COMPLEX

⁃ grammar error ahead

" Taehyung-ah you will stay with us from now on okay?we are your Family now."

Mrs. Jeon is helping the 7 year old Kim Taehyung putting his stuffs on his bag. His parents died in a car accident 1 week ago. The Kim and Jeon family are business partners and now that Mr and Mrs. Kim are gone, Little Taehyung will stay with Mr and Mrs Jeon, according to the last willing testament that was made by Mr and Mrs. Kim.

" are you going to take care of me? You have Jungkook already. I don't want to be a burden" Taehyung said and stared at Mrs. Jeon's eyes.

" you are not going to be a burden Tae Tae, we promised your parents that we will take good care of you, besides Jungkook is 2 years younger than you, you can help us take care of him too. You wanted to have a little brother right?" Mrs. Jeon caress Taehyung's chubby cheeks.

"Ofcourse! I will do my best to be the best Hyung to Jungkookie. I'll help him with his assignments too" Taehyung cheerfully responded and continued packing his clothes. In just a young age he is now an orphan but he fully understand the situation. He knows his parents are not coming back and he will not waste his time feeling down and depressed. He wants to make his parents proud someday.

---

" We are hooooooomeeeeee!!!!!!" Mrs. Jeon shouted from the top of her lungs when they reached the Jeon Residence. The house is as big as Taehyung's old house. The only difference is the style and the color. Kim residence was Victorian inspired mansion while the Jeon's are more on New York inspired style.

Mr. Jeon met them at the front door carrying the 5 year old Jungkook in his arms.

" Welcome home Taehyung, I've prepared a room for you. We made some renovations to make it look like the same as your old room." Mr. Jeon said and hugged Taehyung.

" Thank you uncle" Taehyung shyly responded and hugged him back.

" No no no. Don't call us uncle and auntie. From now on we are your eomma and Appa okay?" Mrs. Jeon said and Taehyung nodded.

"Well, enough of this, let's eat dinner because I'm very hungry. Let's go to the dining area, dinner is served already. Let's eat" Mr. Jeon said and went ahead to the dining table.

After having dinner, Mr Jeon led Taehyung to his new room to let him rest.

" Sleep well okay? Tomorrow we are going to your school to take care of your transfer papers. We will transfer you to a new school for you to start a new life Tae Tae. We will do our best to be a good parents to you." Mr. Jeon promised and kissed Taehyung's forehead.

" Appa, I don't think I can sleep here alone. Is it okay stay at Jungkook's room? I don't want to have a nightmare again. I'm afraid" Taehyung asked

" Sure, it's better that way, Jungkook's bed is big enough for the both of you. You can stay there from now on" Mr. Jeon agreed and helped Taehyung transfer his stuffs to Jungkook's room.

" Thank you Appa" Taehyung kissed his new father's checks

" anything for you my son. Hug Jungkook while you sleep okay?" Mr. Jeon said before closing the door.

-0-

Taehyung woke up feeling irritated by the heat of the sun coming from the room's window. He dreamed the same dream he had for years now. The burning car where his parents were in and how he ended up under the care of his foster parents Mr.and Mrs. Jeon. 15 years had passed but the memories he had is still fresh and clear.

He attempted to get up but he felt something heavy in his right arm. Jungkook is still sleeping using his arm as a pillow and hugging his waist.

" Jungkookie, wake up, it's almost 8 AM, aren't you going to school?"

" hmmmm, but I'm still sleepy nii-chan, let me hug you for another hour" Jungkook said and buried his face on Taehyung's neck.

" You have to go to school!" Taehyung tried to push Jungkook but the younger one hugged him tighter.

" I love your scent nii-chan, you smell like strawberry. "

Jungkook said and started kissing Taehyung's neck. He is giving him butterfly kisses and his left hand traveled upward to pinch Taehyung's nipple. Both of them are half naked,only wearing a boxer short since the aircon was broken and it's so hot during the night.

" Ahhh! J-Jungkookie s-stop it! Don't bite my neck! I have PE class later!" Taehyung complained as Jungkook started to lick and bite his neck. If Jungkook will leave a hickey it will be very visible once he change to his PE uniform.

" just one more kiss, please just one more!!!" Jungkook tried to kiss him again but Taehyung pushed him away.

" Go to the bathroom and relieve yourself. Take a shower, I'll meet you at the dining area" Taehyung said and handed Jungkook his towel.

" But where are you going to take a shower? We can shower together you know?!" Jungkook raised his eyebrow and Taehyung rolled his eyes in response.

" I'll take a shower dowstairs. Hurry up!" Taehyung ordered. Jungkook opened the bathroom door with a sour face and took his shower.

Taehyung went downstairs and took his shower. After taking a bath he went directly to the dining area to wait for Jungkook. The breakfast was prepared already. They are now used to eat by themselves because Mr. and Mrs. Jeon are often out of the country managing their restaurant business.

Jungkook and Taehyung became very close and inseparable due to the fact that they often spend time together. Growing up they never let any children to be close to them. Having each other is enough. Doing skits together, traveling and most of the time cuddling each other.

Their sweet nature leads them to be romantic towards each other. Kissing and hugging became their usual routine.

Teahyung enjoys kissing and hugging Jungkook and vice versa, it's their little secret that no ones else knew.

Nothing is wrong with that right?

It's just two bothers being comfortable with each other.

it will never go overboard right?

Is it the what normal brothers do?

Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook....

Brothers..

Simply, a Brother Complex.

⁃ I'm also posting this story on Facebook under Taekook International so if you see or read this story under the name Anna Marie Debarra. That's me.

 ⁃ I just want to let you know so that there will Be no confusion. Thank You!! 💜