Such a "tiny" Eevee

(A/N It's been a long time sence I wrote anything. I like the idea of an owner over feeding a pet to make them fat or something. You'll never see anything sexual, just fat pokemon. If anyone has a suggestion on what pokemon I should do next let me know!)

(The picture is by Bellydog on FA)

Flynn had a big bag of pokepuffs, little cakes, so many treats, and much much more. He released his Eevee once he put the food away. Looking down at the tiny pokemon he smiled and got a big bowl, big enough for an Arcanine.

Flynn pet Eevee's head and smiled, "Eat Eevee!"

The Eevee smiled happily amd started eating. Flynn watched wanting to see how much the tiny pokemon would eat. Once the dish was half way empty the Eevee slowed down.

It eventually stopped but Flynn pet it's head gently saying, "You're almost done Eevee! Once you're done I'll give you a treat!"

With the thought of a tasty treat the little fox like pokemon started eating again. Flynn then walked into his living room and sat down, waiting with a pokepuff with extra frosting.

The Eevee slowly walked out, her belly swollen a little with the whole bowl of food. Flynn smiled when he picked her up and sat her in his lap. He held the sweet pokepuff in front of her and she ate it slowly.

"Such a good girl Eevee!" Flynn praised her and pet her head. The Eevee then climbed on her owners slap and layed on her side.

Flynn gently rubbed her swollen belly, excited for the days ahead. The Eevee feeling slight relief, umaware that this will become a daily thing for her

The night came and gone. The morning sun rose and shined into the bedroom. On the bed the now tiny plump Eevee with a soft belly woke up and stretched.

"Eevee! I've made breakfast for you!" Flynn called out.

The Eevee stood up and hopped off the bed. She trotted to the kitchen were a cake stood in her food dish. She tilted her head a bit and sniffed it.

"Try it Eevee!" Flynn pet her head as he spoke.

The Eevee took a tiny bite, her taile wagged alot in joy. She dug in takeing bite after bite. Slowly the cake started to disappear inside her belly, making it swell. Eevee wasn't paying attention to how full she was, she was enthralled with how goos the cake tasted. It was fluffy, sweet, almost like angle food cake.

Flynn watched his Eevee devour the cake he made. He put something else in there to help plump her up. He grabbed the container of weight gain powder and put it in the cupboard. He watched the Eevee as he thought about lunch.

He placed some sweet heavy cream next to the cake and smiled. The Eevee looked at the bowl and started drinking, enjoyed the fatty liquid. Flynn then relaxed in the living room, waiting to see his Eevee.

Flynn heard his Eevee whine as she walked out of the kitchen slowly. She looked at her owner, her belly completely full and swolen, "Eevee..."

Flynn smiles and walked over, gently picking her up. He walked back to his recliner and let Eevee relax on his lap as he rubbed her belly. The Eevee eventually fell asleep in his lap, letting her belly digest.

Once noon roles around Flynn got up and sat the Eevee down on the chair. He went in and fixed her a big bowl of food for her and a bowl of sweet heavy cream next to it. Flynm walked back to the chair and woke Eevee up.

The Eevee looked up at him and tilted her head, "Ev?"

"Lunch time Eevee! You'll love it!" Flynn picked her up and placed her on the ground.

Eevee went into the kitchen and saw her bowl. Filled to the brim and a tasty bowl of cream. Eevee realised that her belly would always be full, and she didn't mind.

After that day things went into full swing. Flynn started making the portions bigger and putting sugar or weight gain powder in. The whole time Eevee was just thinking that her master was normally feeding her.

~~Two months later~~

"Eevee!" The Eevee said as she wiggled her paws. Her belly growled as she waited on food.

Eevee was on the bed because Flynn made her stay up there until she was as big as she is. Her belly and chest made up most of her body now, touching the bed under her. She still has the ability to crawl bit it's just her for paws and she'd have to drag herself. Her legs were huge and puffy, her paws were jiggly. Her face now has large cheers, and a tripple chin that touched the end of her jaw.

Flynn came in with a little trolly of food, three cakes, a gallon of sweet heavy cream, and three large bowls of food. Eevee slowly moved closer to the trolly to eat. Once she got there the fat Eevee was exhausted.

Flynn had created a slightly greedy but soft and warm cuddle buddy. The next day he put her on the trolly with great difficulty and pushed her to the scale. He picked her up and placed her on the scale.

Flynn smiled, "Two hundred twenty pounds!(100kg)"

Eevee didn't really understand the concept of weight but she was happy she made her owner happy.

And it continued like that, Eevee slowly becoming a greedy pig of a pokemon, unable to move and always hungry. Its limbs being consumed by its fat, rolls grew until her body was coveres in them.

Months turned to years for her, practically eating non stop. She eventually became as big as the bed. Flynn took out hos old bed and positioned Eevee to be his new bed. He loved how soft and warm she was. Eevee didn't care, she just wanted food and to make her owner happy.