The Fatty Trio

(The picture is by PukupukuDragon on FA)

Flynn enjoyed feeding his bed sized Eevee but he needed help. He got a few robotic workers to help keep his pig of an Eevee well fed when he was out.

The robot accidentally knocked into a table causing the tree pokeballs off. Theg cracked open and a Flareon, Jolteon, and a Vaporeon popped out. By this time the robot crused by with a warm plate of fatty food. The three pokemon trotted behind the robot and saw the massive Eevee. To them she didn't look like an Eevee. They were intrigued by her. They now nuzzled her fat and loved how soft she felt.

The three rushed outside of the room and into the kitchen. Flynn had alot of treats left out for Eevee. The Flareon hopped up and started eating. The robot came back and before it could take another plate back the Vaporeon ate the food first. The Jolteon found two gallons of heavy cream.

The three feasted on the fatty treats around them until there was none left. The trio's feast lasted them about a week. Flareon was spralles out on the counter, his belly jiggly and swollen. Vaporeon crashed on the couch, being more bottom heavy her ass taking up most of the cushion. Jolteon was completely bloated and full, his arms and belly jiggled as he walked into the kitchen for more.

The door opened and the trio moved as quickly as they could and hid out of Flynn's view. The human walked around and noticed that there was no food left. He walked up to his Eevee which had grown but it was hardly noticeable at her size. Flynn chuckled and rubbed her belly, "Such a greedy pokemon! I came back to make sure you had food. I'll be gone for a while. Don't worry I'll get enough food for you! I'll have some delivered and have the robot take care of it!

The trio were listening and decided to take advantage. They hid once Flynn walked out. He sat with the robot amd programed it to put stuff away and order food. The robot ordered food and about an hour later the delivery came. Flynn watched as the robot put the items away to their proper places. Once he was satisfied he said one last goodbye to Eevee and left.

The trio decided to let the food grow for a bit before they feasted. The robot continued to feed Eevee and put stuff away. Eventually the Jolteon got into the weight gain shakes and started drinking those. The Flareon found the treats with extra fat. The vaporeon kept eating the huge portions the robot was making for Eevee, but not all of them.

A month has passed and things were getting difficult for the trio. Their bellies would drag the floor, they got tired easily, they couldn't get ti certain places.

The Vaporeon waddled to the couch, her hips bearly moving because she had so much fat on her legs. Her forearms jiggled as she walked. Looking up the Vaporeon panted. She sat to catch her breath, slamming her butt down caused her body to jiggle.

Flareon whined softly as his belly dragged across the floor, her fur growing thin on her belly. She couldn't sit normally very well. His belly got in the way. He dragged his belly over to tge Vaporeon and layed on his belly panting as well.

Being the last to climb out of the kitchen, Jolteon waddled up. He panted heavier then the others. His legs heavy and his belly low. Having multiple chins caused him to not be able to look around as much.

The three looked up at the comfort of the couch but relaxed on the ground anyways. The robot putterinf by, delivering food to the Eevee.

Jolteon rolled on his back, his belly jiggling, Flareon just relaxed on his belly, the Vaporeon sat having her forearms up and off the ground, on her belly, her back leaning against the couch.

By thus time Flynn walked in, the trio fast asleep. He was surprised about the three bearly mobile pokemon but smiled. He then programmed the robot to feed them as well.

The three woke up to a delightful surprise when they had tubes in their mouths, weight gain shake being pumped into their stomachs. The three looked at eachother as their bellies swelled. The Vaporeon tried to rock herself onto her paws but her belly was too far ahead of her. Jolteon tried rolling onto his belly but it was too spread out. Flareon couldn't reach the floor.

"Tsk tsk tsk." Flynn chuckled as he walked into their view. The trio was happy but upset. Flynn rubbed their bellies as he smiled  "This is a punishment for taking food from my Eevee, but I can tell you enjoy it! So do enjoy it!"

The trio wiggled a bit but got out of breath. The stream of shake stopped and the tubes came out of their mouths. Flynn smiled, "I hope you three enjoy your lives as greedy pigs!"

The three just smiled happily at him as they realised they'd be just like Eevee. They enjoyed the thought of being so fat and big! Never having to battle again, or move at all! They loved it! They were excited for their next meal. Their hearts raced a few hours later as the whirl of a machine came back. The tubes went into their mouths and pumped a thicker weight gain shake into them.

A year passed and they got separated. They didn't care, they hadn't seen eachother for months. Their expanding cheeks covered up their peripheral vision, and their greed made them care about nothing else but food. Flynn gave them to trainers who wanted a fat filled bed.

All three were fed constantly to get to the size their new trainers desired. They were full of food and happiness of being what they wanted to be.