Requests are open

Instructions to make a request:

1. Make your request, duh.

2. Keep it in the REQUESTS chapters such as this one. (There will be way-points after 4 request chapters have been made.)

3. I have two different types of request things.
       ·Role play/character interaction story
       ·Normal ship requests. (They do not have character interactions. So, you won't be able to role play with them.)

4. Make sure to include your request type when requesting. Or I'll graze over your comment and ignore.

Rules:

1. I do not do Adult x teen for obvious reasons. (You know the ones where its All Might x Deku or Ochako x Aizawa. It's gross and weird.) So do not add them in the same comment or request.

2. When making a role play request do not and I repeat do not use a nomu for any ship. That's even more gross than the top one.

3. You can request any character! Except nomu.

4. If you see any comments you like you may vote on them to make sure they get into the book.

Special requests:

1. Birthday requests are only used for your birthday. And I will check your bio if you request one of these. If you have nothing about your birthday in your bio. I won't finish the request.

2. If you ever feel down at all, I want to make you happy. So use this to make your request. But sadly, I will have to limit these as well. You can only use 1 every once a week. (I don't want to make a million of them and end up not getting them posted.)

3. If you ever follow me from this book, you can call in any characters for them to react. If you want you can comment here after you follow and I'll dm you.

I think that's all. Sorry if the rules are a bit much. Just want to keep things organized. Have fun with these and I'll see to it that you get your request in!