Season 2 Episode 12 - Drugs

PREVIOUSLY:
BROOKLYN CONFRONTED KIERON ABOUT THE DRUGS AS SHE BROKE UP WITH KIERON.

Brooklyn is sitting on the couch watching television as she absent mindly watches the large plasma television when Phil pops his head in the living room as he exits the kitchen

Brooklyn is sitting on the couch watching television as she absent mindly watches the large plasma television when Phil pops his head in the living room as he exits the kitchen. Phil walks inside the living room as he looks down at his youngest child "You alright Princess?" Brooklyn snaps out of her trance and looks up at Phil and weakly smiles at her Father "Hey Dad" Phil approaches the couch and sits beside Brooklyn and says "Now I ain't gonna force ya to tell me whats going on, whats upset ya so much that you have been isolating yourself but you've always managed to tell me everything and anything and to be honest Princess I'm worried" Brooklyn looks at Phil and says "Its Kieron, I found drugs on him" Phil's eyes widen as he asks "Drugs?" Brooklyn nods and replies "I asked him about it, he told me he takes drugs but that stash I found wasn't his" Phil looks ahead and Brooklyn's voice breaks as she is near tears as she says "What do I do Dad, cause its not just about me anymore its about the baby too" and Phil sadly looks at Brooklyn and wraps his arm around her and half hugs her as she cries and Phil says "Its okay, I'll handle it"

 Phil walks inside the living room as he looks down at his youngest child "You alright Princess?" Brooklyn snaps out of her trance and looks up at Phil and weakly smiles at her Father "Hey Dad" Phil approaches the couch and sits beside Brooklyn an...

Kieron is sitting on a swing at the park with his phone held up to his ear and says "Brooke, its me again call me back we gotta talk" and Ben walks past and says ''Don't tell me you're in the doghouse?'' Kieron puts his phone back in his jacket pocket and ignores Ben. Ben approaches Kieron and says "Its maybe gotta do with those drugs she just happen to find" Kieron looks up at Ben as he asks "You what?" Ben nods and chuckles "Yeah that's quite funny to be honest, she didn't find your own stash, she found drugs that didn't belong to you. Ah well at least now she knows the truth" and Kieron's face drops as realisation covers his face and Kieron lunges at Ben as he throws Ben on the ground and punches Ben across the jaw and Ben kicks Kieron off him and he climbs on top of Kieron and he repeatedly punches Kieron and Ben points a finger in Kieron's face as he is still hoovering above him with bloody knuckles "Now I wasnt wanting to get involved but I gave you a chance to come clean but you never mate! You were a coward! Now stay away from my Sister cause if I see you near her again I'll tear ya to shreds!" Sharon is walking past as she sees Ben leaning above Kieron and she gasps and rushes over and sternly shouts "Ben! Get off him right now!" Ben glances to his Stepmother and he stands up straight and kicks Kieron one last time before walking off and Sharon says "Common let's get you home and cleaned up".

NEXT TIME:
BROOKLYN CLEANS BEN UP AND CONFRONTS KIERON.
AVA RETURNS.