Chapter 12

Third Person's Pov

Shubman was sitting in his room deep in his thoughts about all the things that happened during these last two three days! He was affected by the fact that Arshita had a boyfriend and couldn't accept his feelings but only if he could do anything to change all this.

He was staring out of the window from his room as he himself was confused because earlier he thought that it was just a mere crush or something like that but after everything that happened, it turned to be pretty more than that! It wasn't just a crush now but some big damn feelings which he couldn't get rid off!

Shubman was lost in his thoughts when Abhishek entered his room but Shubman didn't even looked at him as he kept looking out, Abhishek looked at him for a moment and finally spoke as he sat in front of him on a bean bag.

"Shubi mai in dono me se kaunsa kurta pehnu?" Abhishek asked him showing two of his outfits and Shubman spoke up without even looking at him, "Black wala"

"Black toh option me hi nhi tha, kuch toh gadbad hai iske sath" Abhishek murmured to himself as he looked at him and again asked, "Acha mai kurte ke sath tie pehen lu kya?"

"Haa sure!" Shubman said subconsciously and Abhishek sighed as he once again asked gritting his teeth, "Aur tu ghuuse khayega ya thappad?"

"Ghuuse!" Shubman said still looking out and Abhishek nodded his head as he got up and punched Shubman's arm while saying, "Pagal ho kya? Bukhaar wagarh toh nhi hai tujhe? Kaisi harkate kr rha hai?"

Shubman's trance broke as he caressed his arm and looked at Abhishek giving out a weird look as he asked, "Maine kya kiya hai?"

"Kaunse khayalo me khoya hua hai? Kuch bhi nonsense baatein bole Jaa rha" Abhishek said sitting in front of him and Shubman just fell silent again when Ishan also entered his room. He looked at both of them making a weird face while walking upto them as he asked, "Ye couples ki tarah kya dheere dheere baatein krre ho dono?"

"Abeyy I'm straight, Shubi ko kuch ho gya hai so I was just asking" Abhishek said making a face and Shubman just shook his head at his two best friends when Ishan again spoke up, "Haa actually maine bhi notice kiya tu sangeet wale din se nonsense harkate krr rha hai! Kya baat hai?"

"Kuch nhi yarr I'm fine" Shubman said looking away while the two of them shared a look as Abhishek said, "I'm fine? Matlab tu bilkul bhi fine nhi hai"

"Abeyy mai keh—" Shubman was going to say when Ishan stopped him in between saying, "I guess it's about Arshita right?"

Shubman looked at him for a moment and then sighed as he looked down with a sad face while nodding his head.

"Okayyy what did she say?" Abhishek asked him and Shubman looked at both of them as he finally started speaking and told them everything she had told him on the night of sangeet, "In conclusion, she had a boyfriend! But she wants me to be a best friend to her"

"Whoa best friend zoned!" Ishan said and received a glare from both of them so he went silent keeping a finger on his lips when Abhishek asked, "So you're really affected! I thought you just had a small crush on her"

"I thought so too at first! But when she didn't accepted my feelings it hitted me that it's not just a small crush but some big and deep feelings, and I'm doomed now!" Shubman said running a hand through his hair and Ishan again spoke up, "I heard her relations with her boyfriend aren't too good"