River Pelfrey

Name (full)
River Lucca Vincent Pelfrey

Nicknames
n/a

Age
19

Gender
Male

Sexuality
Bisexual

Ethnicity French American

Ethnicity
French American

Languages spoken
French & English

Appearance/Face claim
Timothee Chalamet

PersonalityRiver is generally a very laid back person

Personality
River is generally a very laid back person. It takes an awful lot for him to get truly stressed out by anything. He's usually very open and kind, and tries his best to treat everyone he interacts with like they're his best friend.
While he is known to be quite friendly, River's anger issues are no secret. The boy struggles to calm his temper once he is irritated, and tends to lash out easily. This wasn't always the case, but as his recreational drug use evolved into an addiction it began to affect him physically.
River has always been lucky, narrowly escaping  close calls with death more than once. 

Likes
Getting high- River had his first sip of alcohol at 13, and his first toke of a joint a year later. As you can imagine, the boy steadily climbed the ladder of drugs until he had tried everything.

Playing guitar- To distract himself from a level of self loathing and shame that comes with River's career choice and habits he forces himself to do things that are therapeutic and positive. One day as a young teen he decided he was going to force himself to learn guitar and start to make art.

Skateboarding- Although River is relatively new to this, having picked up his first board just a year ago, he enjoys skateboarding thoroughly. Whether he's just rolling around his neighbourhood or spending hours learning a specific trick.