4

It wasn't a week before Bakugou and Kirishima met up again. Kirishima came back with the excuse of still helping Midoriya with choosing his concert pieces, but as he entered the apartment with his guitar case behind them, it was obvious that he mostly came to play with Bakugou, not that it wasn't obvious before.

   To not make his visit motive completely false, he still helped Midoriya for an hour, with Bakugou leaving to go grocery shopping for the dinner they would all share together.

   They managed to find one piece that would suit Bakugou's taste, and with all the luck on their side, Bakugou approved of it. Soon after that, Kirishima disappeared with Bakugou in Bakugou's room, and the small portable amp in Kirishima's hand, they set up everything, and tested that it was all ready to be used.

   Bakugou listened to Kirishima testing out the amp, and adjust it, as well as tuning the strings, and once he finished, they tested things out.

   Bakugou gave a repetitive rhythm, and once he got in that routine, he looked up at Kirishima, who was figuring out a riff. Eventually, but quickly, Kirishima joined him, doing a nice riff, and once Bakugou changed things up, Kirishima quickly adapted, a grin forming on his lips.

   Bakugou couldn't deny that playing with Kirishima was fun, and since he only played with videos before, it was his only experience. Even so, he knows it will be the best first experience of playing some sort of rock with someone.

   They played for hours, never getting tired, and Midoriya ended up cooking dinner, with minimal damage to the kitchen. It wasn't that delicious, but Bakugou still ate happily since he had an amazing day.

   What he didn't expect, was to meet with him again three days later, but with Jirou as well.

   He sat across them in their booth at a small pretty cafe, and they talked casually about things whilst simultaneously choosing drinks.

   "What drinks are you settling for?" asked Kirishima, looking at the menu. "I want to choose this juice, but it looks more expensive than the others," he sighed.

   "At least you aren't taking one of their alcohol selections. It is much more expensive," said Jirou.

   "Take it if you want it," shrugged Bakugou. "Just do whatever you want."

   "That's such a manly way of living! I'll take it then," grinned Kirishima.

   They all choose their drinks, and after the waiter gave their drinks, they ordered food, and then continued talking casually.

   "So, how is Midoriya and all?" asked Jirou. "Kirishima keeps telling us he's preparing for a concert. You are his accompaniment, right? Is practise going well?" she asked.

   "Everyone's fine, I fucking guess," he shrugged, knowing that nothing bad is really going on with his friends. "We aren't practising yet. Whilst he found pieces to play, he still hasn't found a venue, and he doesn't have a determined date for the concert, so we aren't practising anything."

   "Oh. I guess that's one way of doing stuff," shrugged Jirou. "I suppose practising with only two people would be faster than with a bunch of people. Less areas to improve on," she said. "Whenever we try to plan a concert, we immediately start practising, since we can be quite slow at progress, especially when the stage fright of performing comes early," she said. 

   "I guess. I've known him since we were practically born, so I guess the fucking familiarity makes things easier," he shrugged. "We have been playing together since before middle school, putting aside the times we didn't get along very well," he said. "When did your band form?" he asked.