ᴍᴏʙ ʜᴀꜱ ᴀ ꜱɪꜱᴛᴇʀ?! ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴏɴᴇ.

(Y/N) walked over to the place Mob is working at. She studied the place from afar before entering. "Huh.. Spirits and Such. Nii-san, you really shouldn't work at such an obviously fake place." She scoffs to herself, looking at the page. "Guess this is it.." She sighed, knocking politely before entering.

"Mob as I was sa-" The door opens before Reigen could finish. "Ooh, I'm sorry if I walked in on a conversation, but I came to pick Mob up, our mother wanted me to walk him home since I was close." The female said. She'd look at the man, studying his features before looking back down at Mob, who had just came up beside her. "Bye, Master." Mob would give a wave before walking away.

"Mob, I'll be out in a minute, I'm gonna talk with him." (Y/N) said. Mob just nodded and continued walking. The eldest Kageyama sibling walked up to the man. "Ya'know, you should stop using Mob for business reasons, Arataka-San." She said, leaning down to his ear. "It would be a shame to maintain a business like this if Nii-san left, wouldn't it?" She grins after her sentence. The man would stand up, taking in her words.

"I know that. It was meant to end a long time ago, but-" She cuts the man off. "But? Did you keep telling yourself that day after day? If you did, you should really use my help." She smiles, taking one of his business cards out of his suit. "I was going to say, since when does Mob have a sister?" He asked. "Since forever, Hun." She'd pull on the mans ear, walking away and waving. "Goodbye, conman." She smirks, closing the door behind her and walking out to Mob.

Reigen would watch the two leave from his window, pushing his chair in and taking his laptop. He'd sigh, shaking his head. "Good lord, Mob. How can you deal with that girl." He'd turn the lights off, locking and leaving his office space. He walked away, back to his house.

A/N: This is my first fan fiction! If you would want more please let me know! Take care, loves! -Hentaii