Chapter 18: Prank War

I woke up in a warm, soft bed. I sighed remembering yesterday. I decided to go back to sleep, but right when I was going to, my sense went off. It told me to get out of bed right now! So of course I did. And just in time. A bucket of slime and glitter dumped itself onto my bed. I growled.
"Clint! Sam! Bucky!" They rushed into the room and their faces fell when they saw me clean. And then their faces morphed into fear. "What the heck?! I've been here one day and I'm already subject to your pranks! You'll regret that!" I stormed into the bathroom and took a quick shower. Pulling on the same clothes as yesterday, as I didn't have any more. As I looked in the mirror I saw that my hair had turned a dark shade of blue. I knew it was a prank, but I kinda liked it. I decided to mess with them a bit. I walked out to find something to eat.
"Good morning." I said to everybody but the pranksters. I could hear them snickering. Everyone stared at me. "What?" I asked, as if I didn't know. Clint and Sam were rolling in the ground laughing.
"Your hair." Peter said in shock.
"Oh this? I know. I kind of like it. What do you think?" I winked at him to get the message across. He seemed to understand.
"Yeah I really like it. It suits you." Clint and Sam had stopped laughing, confused.
"Thanks guys, I really needed a change of colour."
"B-but it was supposed-" they both stuttered. They gave up when me and Peter started laughing.
"C'mon Pete. Let's go plan some revenge." Their eyes widened in fear and shock. We sat in Peter's room, planning. "Wait, do you have something that can sound proof the room?"
"Oh good idea." He took a device and planted it on the door. It lit up and Peter confirmed that it was sound proof now. He started it talk but I interrupted saying,
"The vents."
"Almost forgot about that." I climbed up and immediately saw Clint.
"Hey birdbrain." He squealed and hit his head. I laughed. "Can't outsmart me buddy, now fun along to your birdbrain #2." We blocked off the vents and sound proofed them. Now we were ready.
"Ok we need something really good. And original." An idea popped into my head. I grinned evilly. "That is 100% and evil grin, what are you cooking up?"
"This one will be good." We started to plan. First we had to talk to Thor. We made Friday call him and he was here in a matter of seconds.
"Yes? What do you need assistance for young midgardians?" We explained what we needed, he was happy to help. The we called in Tony and Steve. Just to throw them off track. We told them the plan and they laughed. Once the plan was done, we just needed to execute it. Operation Worthy is a go.