(Jungkook Short) Alpha's Mate Heat, Part 1

*argh* you yawn as you stopes the alarm, it's 6:30 you have to wake up for school... You were very excited for schools this days, since you have found your mate 2 weeks ago,
He is too handsome, sweet, lovable and just too perfect to be a human. His name is jungkook, jeon jungkook, he asked me to shift with him the next day we met, but I told him that I'll shift after this semester ends... Since I thought it would be uncomfortable for us, but I was totally wrong, nothing is more comfortable then his presence...
OK. So now back to story...
I get ready and went to school..

                    In  School
I was putting the books in my locker, when someone tapped my shoulder, I turned around and jungkook pecked me, I got so shock, I stayed wide eyed
Jungkook : happy kiss day, jagiya!!!
Y/n : h..how dare you...*I said stuttering*
Jungkook : *chuckled* baby, believe me I dare so much things!
Y/n : *blushing* uh, hmm... What's your first class?
Jungkook : did you just blushed and tried changing topic?
Y/n : no... Just.. Just tell me already!!!
Jungkook : ok, cool... I have biology!!!
Y/n : oh really, wow!!!
Jungkook : same?
Y/n : no!!! *i smiled cheekily*
Jungkook : I thought, we can learn how werewolves mate, together!!!
Y/n : eww, I am going. Anyways meet you in lunch time!
Jungkook : ok, fine... See you!
Y/n : turned towards her class and waved towards jungkook..

                 Time skip
          (In there classroom)
Y/N's pov, I was studying when jungkook mind linked me.
Jungkook : y/n, you know they are teaching that how important it is to mate as soon as possible once you find your mate!!!
Y/n : jungkook!!!
Jungkook : you know, yesterday my dad was asking me that when you are shifting?
Y/n : Bae, I told you already that I'll shift after semester!!!
Jungkook : but why??? *he whined*
Y/n : because its so sudden!!!
Jungkook : no baby, its not sudden, anyways if you are scared of "that" things then I promise I won't do that till you are not ready!
Y /n : no b..

      Mind linked closed by y/n
                     Y/N's pov
I was talking with jungkook, when I suddenly felt my stomach aching, I didn't wanted to stress jungkook, that's why I closed the link...

                Jungkooks pov
I was talking with y/n when she closed the mind link, did I went overboard? Did I pissed her off?
Is she angry or uncomfortable with me?

         Back to Y/N's pov
I was trying to act normal but i was feeling so hot... Looks like i got fever!!!
            After 5 min
Y/n stood up
Y/n : mam!!!
Mam : yes y/n?
Y/n : mam, I am not feeling well, may I return home!?
Mam : do you want to call someone?
Y/n : no mam, I will go by myself!!
Mam : you sure?
Y/n : yes mam
With that I took me bag and went home somehow!!!

            Jungkooks pov
I tried breaking the wall of our mindlink countless times... But nothing is working... Now I am feeling nervous, I don't know why... I am waiting for the lunch time so bad...