chapter 7

Dre: " we're almost there don't open yet"
I fell grass and rocks as Dre has my eyes closed walking me through. We finally stop after what felt forever but I'm just bing dramatic, it was just probably 3 minutes.
Dre: " okay ready"
Madi: " yup"
He takes of his hands from my eyes to reveal this.

Dre: " okay ready" Madi: " yup" He takes of his hands from my eyes to reveal this

M

adi: " oh Ondre this so cute"
Dre: " glad you like it"
Madi: " wait but how did you do this if we were at the mall?"
Dre: " That I can't say"
We walks forward he reaches his hand out for to grabs. We walk up to the chairs and sit down.

⚠️  There is word of abused in this part of the story if you dont like that skip this paragraph to the next. I know abused is serious I'm not trying to make anything out of it, it's just part of the story⚠️
We talk for what seems to be forever. Untill he asked me something I never I wanted to tell anyone.
Dre: " what's that on your arm?"
I was wearing a spaghetti strap crop top I had a some jacket over so no one would see it. But I took it off once it got hot. I hold it with hand.
Madi: " oh it's nothing- um so your saying about you music-"
Dre: " Madison"
He got up and say next now that we were on the floor.
Madi: " Its nothing "
He takes my hand off my arm and buts my hair back to find bruises and scares all over both of my hands.
Dre: " oh my god Madi"
He look confused and worried.
Dre: " what happened?"
Should I tell him. What if tells Jaden? Jaden will be so mad. I guess he noticed me think of I should tell him if I should tell him or not. He holds my hands.
Dre: " you can trust me"
I sign
Madi: " One day my boyfriend went to a party I trusted him to go by himself he just going to be with his friends, I stayed in the living room until he came back it was around 4 in the morning when he comes through the door he was all drunk he couldn't walk straight, he saw me sit sitting on the couch looking at him, he then yells at me saying " you slut make your self useful and help me to the kitchen" he never talked to me liked that before, so I got up and helped him he sits on the counter when I asked him if was okay he just told me told to shut up, I gave him a cup of water then helped him upstairs to our room he then tells me that I'm  horrible girlfriend  and no wants me I told him was just drunk but we kept telling me to shut up before he hurt me untill I told him again he was just drunk won't remember this in the morning, he grabbed by my neck and he then started to hit me *looks down* he grabbed me and toke me to the rest room he got a broken razor and made these *points to three of the cuts* he felt me there crying, I slept in the living room I was to scared he might do something else the next day he made it seem like nothing happened.... ever since that day he would hurt me and tell me he loved me and forced me to say it back." * Looks back at him*

Tears came out of my eyes.
Dre: " Madi I 'am so sorry nobody should be treat like this"
He wipes my tears off the tears that where on my cheeks.
Dre: " have you told your brother?"
Madi: *shakes head no* no
Dre: " are you going to tell him?"
I shrugged my shoulder. More tears come down my cheeks. He then pulls me in for a hug.