Chapter 33

Joyce POV:

Lately me and Justin are so lovey dovey, I actually feel his feelings to me. Im on my work, as usual, and I saw Michael with his bruises. His own fault. Then he shouldnt challenge him. I was checking KITT, and stepped out. Michael wanted to step in, but uncle came to us. "Michael, I dont accept the way you behaved to Justin, and Joyce. Thats why I suspend you, for three weeks. Joyce takes over your missions." he said and my eyes went wide. "So that means, that I get KITT?!" I said exited. He nodded. I hugged him tight and thanked him. Michael on the other side didnt look happy. "I dont know what you see in that douchebag Joyce. Watch out, we will be together. I dont know how, but we will." he said and he walked with my uncle to the garage and gave him another car. I walked back to KITT. "So your mine for the next three weeks." I said proud and KITT showed his scanner. My uncle walked back and gave me the first task. I stepped in KITT, and went into investigating.

It was pretty late, when I told uncle the statusreport, and I was on my way home. I went with the bus today, the Lambo needed some rest. I stopped on the side of the road, exactly a km from our house. I called Justin. "Hey baby. Why youre so late? I miss you." he said when he picked up. "I miss you too Justin. I have a little surprise for you when Im home." I said smiling and I looked at KITT and he kept silent. "Okay. I see you in a few minutes. Cant wait to see you." he said and he hung up. I drove off the place on the side of the road and drove back home.

When I drove onto our driveway, I saw Justin coming out of the house, looking shocked. I stepped out. I ran into his arms and kissed him tenderly. He kissed back, and I pulled away. I let go off him. "Babe, why is KITT standing here?!" he asked. I smiled. "Well, uncle Devon suspended Michael for three weeks because of the behaviour he had against us. So I got a little promotion and take over his duties." I explained. Justin picked me up and spune around. "Im so happy for you." he said happily. He took my hand and we walked into the house.

The house was decorated with candles and rosepetals. "Its beautifull Justin." I gushed and he smiled. "Im glad you like it." he said smiling. He took me to the bathroom, and had there a massagebench. "Lay down. You need a massage after a day like this." he said and I layed down. He massaged me carefully, and took my clothes off, until my undergarments. I moaned softly at how good he was in this. When he stopped, I looked at him. His eyes were filled with lust and love. He picked me up from the bench and carried me across the hallway. Then I got alot of flashbacks. I know everything again! When Justin put me down on the bed I look into his eyes. "Justin, I know everything again!" I exclaimed. Then I saw his expression. He was crying. I looked worried at him. "Babe those are tears of happiness. You know everything again! Im so proud of you baby. I hated that you saw me as a stranger." he said and he pulled me in his arms and kissed me with all he had. I kissed back and pulled off his clothes. Then Justin pulled away. I looked at him confused. He ran to the bedcabinet and took out of one of the drawers a black velvet box. He sat down next to me and I felt tears fall. I he gonna propose? "Joyce, I love you so much. Will you take this promisering and promise me Im yours forever?" he asked and I nodded. I was speechless. He put the ring on my finger. It was a silver ring with 1 diamond. He looked me in the eyes and kissed me. That was my sign to kiss back. This kiss was different. This kiss was soft, tender and loving. I layed down and Justin kissed me again. That night we made love, in a loving cherishing way. This time I will never forget. I finally have my full memory back! Im so glad! I know now that everything is gonna be alright, if Michael doesnt ruin it. I really hope he leaves us alone.