27| Sleepover

"Taehyung?" I widened my eyes "What are you doing here!?"

He approached the bed and sat next to me "First of all," He took my hand in his and stroked it "You know that your behavior is hurting Jimin, right?"

I looked down at our hands "I don't know how to handle the situation in a right way"

"Yes you do. You are a smart girl" He tapped my head cutely "I just wanted to inform you that I caught Jimin booking air tickets"

I lifted my head slowly and looked at his eyes "H-He's leaving?"

He shrugged "He maybe thinks that if he leaves for a while, he'll be able to think clearly and find himself again. We had a conversation some days ago and that's what he was telling me"

I furrowed my eyebrows "I know I messed up but-"

"Shh" he let my hand on my thigh and stood up "Some people can't control their feelings... You know that"

I nodded my head

"He needs space" He approached the window and looked out. He lowered his gaze and stayed still for a while before pointing his finger to something "There he is. He's holding his suitcases too"

I got up and ran to see "Jimin no" I tried to yell but my voice couldn't come out for some reason "Taehyung do something please"

"You are the main character in this story Y/n not me. You know what's the right thing to do, so go for it" He smiled and walked away

"Wait, what story? What do you mean?"

I didn't get any answer back..

I opened the window and tried to yell Jimin's name but my voice didn't come out again. I'm being silly. I should just run and catch him

But as I started running I stumbled and fell down

...

"Y/n" someone shook my shoulder "Ya wake up!"

I immediately opened my eyes "Where's Jimin?" I looked down and realised that I'm lying on the floor "Ah...I stumbled.."

"You actually fell off the bed. Dummy" Taehyung laughed

"Jimin will leave, I should hurry" I stood up and went to walk away but Tae grabbed my wrist "Jimin is sleeping downstairs, what are you talking about?"

I furrowed my eyebrows "Don't lie! You even saw him leaving the house!"

"Y/n" he placed his hand on my forehead "Do you feel sick? Did you hit your head when you fainted?"

"What?"

"You fainted when Yoongi showed up" He took my hand and helped me to go back to bed "Did you have a nightmare? You look pale.."

"I want to see Jimin"

He shook his head "Let him rest, he isn't sober yet"

I sat on the mattress confused "So we didn't have a fight earlier, did we?" I asked happily

It was a nightmare... But I'll take it as a warning. I should not pressure him more or else I'll lose him forever

I'll let him to take his time

He looked at me strangely "Um what?"

Someone knocked the door and got in the bedroom "Baby?" Yoongi approached me and pecked my forehead "Do you feel better?"

I nodded

"Why did you faint? Didn't you eat well today?"

"I did" I wrapped my arms around him