Part 3 genlock ep 1 part 1

blank: "now has everyone recovered"

everyone: "yes"

blank: "good now this is one of my personal favourites and it has nagikae in it"

kayano: "nagikae ?"

blank: "think about it"

(they all take a second than korosensei get is romance book out karma rio and many others smile evilly and nagisa and kayano both blush really hard)

karma: "so nagisa looks like you weren't just distracting her"

maizono: "um is there something we're missing"

rio: "well to make thing short-"

nagisa: "can we please just have someone not know about it"

rio: "no now basically"

(one expansion later)

junko: "wow our tech has got game"

asahina: "but I called dibs"

junko: "asahina every girl other than fukawa kirigiri and maizono called dibs"

. . .

rio: "well ~ look at you little stud ~"

blank: "I'm just going to start"

New York City, 2068

THE POLITY, PROTECTED FREE ZONE

asano: "interesting so it seems these other worlds can be in the past or future I wonder what Japan is like now"

blank: "well you won't find out the story is taking place in America"

asano: "a shame but who are the polity"

terasaka: "will you just watch !"

The view switches to a district of the city, and then an apartment where a woman is shown cutting vegetables and cooking them on a pot. A family picture rests beside a wall-mounted display indicating that the song "Let The Good Times Roll" by Louis Jordan is getting played.

hiromi: (laughs) Well, one of my favourites, though, is when nagisa is about, oh, four years old. He comes in crying about his banged up knee.

nagisa: "oh no"

rio: "oh yes we're goner hear kid nagisa stories"

kirigiri: "well this could be interesting"

A young man and woman are shown sitting and listening as hiromi hands a ladle to a robotic arm which hangs the ladle on a rack.

hiromi: You would've thought that the world was ending the way he's carrying on. Now, I'm the type of mom, there's nothing that a little lovin' from the oven can't help. So I give him a fresh cookie and tell him it'll make his knee feel better.

bitch: "oh I see where this is going"

(everyone but nagisa starts to smile) 

nagisa: Ma!

kayano: Oh no.

nagisa shakes his head before hiromi places a couple of cups on a table.

hiromi: (chuckles) Oh yes. I give him the cookie and bless his little heart, he proceeds to rub it right on his knee.

nagisa: Ma, why?

hiromi walks past a wall that has a folded American flag hanged, along with several pictures including family pictures and pictures of the father wearing a police uniform.