Chapter 5

After running for a while, the stalker tripped and fell on the ground. He held the camera in a way as if his life depended on it. he stood up and was now quite scared. He was wearing a black mask and a cap
*a typical South Korean stalker*
As Tae moved forward to get the camera I saw the guy taking a knife out from his pocket. My organs started screaming. I couldn't stop and ran towards tae. I came between them and got stabbed instead.
He stabbed me in the belly and it started bleeding really bad. Tae stood behind me, trying to figure out what just happened. He held the stalker from the collar and punched him in the face. The stalker fell on the ground again. Tae ran towards me and held me in his arms. He walked towards the car with me in his arms. I could feel his chest against me and got goosebumps as soon as I felt his heartbeat against me.
"Aaish!! So nam ssi why would u do that?" he said. I saw him like this for the first time. He put me in the passenger seat when I reminded him to get the camera from that stalker.
"I don't care about that. We need to get you to the hospital" he scolded.
I couldn't stop thinking about the paparazzi. My head was fillled with worries. I looked at Tae and his face was unreadable . My belly was still bleeding and the pain got even worse now.
Tae made a few phone calls.
As soon as we reached the hospital he carried me in his arms and took me to emergency ward. I now began to lose consciousness. The cut was very deep and the blood loss was massive so I felt very week. I was being taken to the ICU. I couldn't see anything but Tae running to the ICU while I was laying on the stretcher. He looked me in the eyes and told me it would be okay. He said everything is going to be okay. I don't regret getting stabbed instead of him. The doctor cleaned the wound and put some stitches on.
When I gained conscious I found myself laying in a place which looked no less than a five star hotel. Oh it must be the VIP room of the hospital I told myself. As I tried to move, Tae held from back and helped me with the pillows and stuff. "Are u okay?" He asked. I could tell that he was very worried. I smiled at him and said "offc I am! I am a strong girl" and finally he smiles. A smile I could take a nerf bullet for. After a few minutes some people came running towards us and asked Tae if he was okay
^^^^dude am the one who got stabbed wtf^^^^^
"Are you okay So nam ssi" asked one of them
"Ne, am absolutely okay sir" I replied with a faint smile.
They left after a few minutes and Tae was still sitting beside me with an apologetic expression on his face.
"Was the stalker caught?" I asked to change the mood.
"Aani, not yet" he said.
"Aren't you going home?" I asked
He held my hand and my skin starts heating up. "No I'll stay here, by your side. After all am the one responsible for all this" he said while rubbing my hand.
" hey cmon it's not your fault. I think you should head back home. I'll call my friend Nitika and she'll be here in no time. Please go home and take some rest." I said while looking at this sweet boy sitting right in front of me
"I ain't going anywhere" he said as he tightens his grip over my hand.
His eyes got bold and I couldn't argue anymore.
_________________
I wake up as sunlight kisses my face. I look at my right and see tae sleeping like a little boy. He looked so calm. He is still holding my hand. I felt my heart beating so loud that I got worried that he might wake up. I wasn't done admiring him when I saw rm, jhope, suga and jimin enter my room. Oh my god they all looked so spectacular. My heart beat dropped to whole different level and I couldn't feel my pulse.
RM: taehyunga dou gwenchana?
Tae wakes up and walks towards him
Tae: hyung am okay!
Jhope runs towards me and asked if it was still aching.
I told him I was absolutely fine.
As the bts members started talking about the accident, my eyes were searching for Jin. He was nowhere to be seen. I wondered where he was.
My thoughts were interrupted when jimin said "So Nam ssi, we're very thankful to you! What you did was very brave. Taehyung is lucky to have someone like you by his side."
"He was lucky to have Someone like me by his side?" I was meantally dancing. Tae looked at me and gave away a shy smile.
We all started talking when suga asked: oh where's jin?
"I am here" said Jin as he enters the room.
He's looking so stunning. I instantly remembered the incident outside the interview hall and started blushing.
JIN'S POV
I was so worried about Tae and the girl who got stabbed. I arrived there a little late because of traffic. As I entered the room, my eyes got locked at that girl oh I remember her. It's the girl from the stairs, who bumped into me. It was days ago but I still remember her becz of her funny accent and offc her eyes.
"I am here" I said and walked towards them.
Jimin turned around and scolded me "ya seokin!! Where were you?"
"sorry I got stuck at the traffic" I told them.