Cure Feather

Nico
*Smile Precure/Precure All Stars*

Nico *Which you know from the Smile Precure Movie* also happens to be a cure. She appears in the All Stars movies and has a duo partner, Cure Echo. She's known as Cure Feather.

She first appeared in Precure All Stars New Stage 2: Kokoro no Tomodachi, as she and Gureru both share their dreams and goals. Nico revealed that she wanted to become a Precure just like Miyuki and her friends to fix all her horrible mistakes she did in the past.
In New Stage 3: Eien no Tomodachi, when she popped out of the book she's in with the Demon King, she and Ayumi both share the same feeling and the two became best friends and a duo Cure Echo and Cure Feather, with Gureru and Enen as their fairy partners.

She and Echo combine their powers to make a duo attack with the Heartful Echo. Feather's attack is called Feather Duststorm which is a duststorm of feathers that purify evil beings.

She and Echo were originally supposed to have a duo attack called Echolocation Wings (From what I heard).
She also gets a new outfit instead of her gothic lolita dress she wore and both Nico and Ayumi become best friends and are a duo of Precures.

Sorry if it looks crappy and horrible, I'm very bad at drawing but I did my best to sketch her out what she would look like ;^^

Also an error: her hair is entirely purple with a hint of silver white, not pink like I did, so please forgive me.