Fury ~ Nico

"Why the hell are you doing this?!?"

Leo looked up at me a bit too innocently. "Doing what?"

I grabbed him by his collar and pressed him against the wall, "you know what I'm talking about,"

"No nico, I'm afraid I don't," his voice sounded mad, almost as if he was angry at me.

"That." I hissed, pointing at a newly hung picture of him and Percy, "why the hell is that going on. Why the hell does that exist. Why the hell are you trying to replace me,"

Leo snorted "Your one to talk,"

"What do you mean?" I growled.

"I mean, Di Angelo, that I didn't abandon you. I latched know to the only thing I had after you tossed me aside,"

"What the hell are you talking about Valdez?"

"You seriously don't get it?" He snorted, "how oblivious are you? You dropped me the moment you met will. I was abandoned. You swore to me you'd be back yet you came back for him,"

"I didn't make that promise to you. I made it to him. He's my soulmate, there was no point in not being with him,"

"Well what if he's not your soulmate! What if he wasn't the one you found in every other reality! What if everything you've been told is a lie that some weak fraud is to afraid to break!"

He tried to leave but I grabbed his arm, "What the hell are you talking about?"

Glaring at me, he rolled up his sleeve, showing me the words carved into them, I Swear On The River Styx. "That enough proof for you?"

"No," I said, "No it's not. That doesn't understand why your with Percy Jackson all day long,"

"Because you didn't want to be with me! You ran off with Will and forgot about me so I forgot about you too!"

"I never forgot about you!"

"Well you sure as hell acted like it. So what the hell did you want Di Angelo?" Leo was seething with anger, and I knew I was too.

"I want to know why you shut yourself of in this room. I tried to talk to you but you didn't listen. That doesn't seem like me abandoning you,"

Leo's galore dropped along with his jaw, "seriously? You abandoned me long before I shut myself off,"

"I never abandoned you,"

"Yes you did!" He yelled, tears on the brink of falling from his eyes, "you abandoned me nico! You took one look at the mess that I am and said you didn't care! And the funny thing is—I believed you. I believed that you shouldn't care about me! I believed it all! And then Percy said he needed my help and I felt useful! And let me tell you, when I started his to make you jealous I never thought I'd have so much fun! He cares about me more than you did!"

"You started this to make me jealous!?!?" I screamed, "why! I thought you were happy for me!"

"No I wasn't! I tried but I wasn't because you were the person I loved! My soulmate! Your my Nico! Or at least you were. But the thing we have ain't love no more. We aren't soulmates anymore. Your not even Nico anymore. Your just some stranger I used to know, and I'm tired of knowing you,"

"So what? Your just gonna lock yourself up for the rest of eternity?"

"No. No because I don't deserve that. But I don't deserve this torture. Or maybe I do because I still believe the twisted things you have said to me!" He calmed down for a moment and grabbed the sword on the desk behind him, "I'm tired of this life and I'm tired of you so fuck off,"

He moved his sword to his chest and I rushed forward, but it was in his chest. I raised my hands but the powers were hard to conjure.

"No. No no no. Please don't die on me Valdez,"

He gave me a small smile although I could tell he was still hurt, "Bye Deathbreath,"