CH 4: Spider love makin' pt2

lemon stuff continue

You love the taste of his fruity tongue swirling around inside of you. 

hot diggity-dog, you grabbed Angel Dust small ass,then you put your hand on his waist wanting to pull his skirt down so badly.

'' aww you bad boi, wanna see what's unda, huh?, '' he nodded, gave you a small peck on your soft face, which means yes. Angel dust wants (y/n) to pulled his leathery black skirt down. 

you slowly pulled his skirt down, slow and patient, slow and patient. Angel Dust gave you a sexy smile at you, since you're being so gentle to him. You slowly made it to pull his skirt down and throw it away somewhere. 

Angel dust's dong is flaccid as hell. Angel felt insecure like he feel like a weakling. You comfort him. 

''Hey, An-angel Dust, wanna do anal sex, if you're comfortable?'' you said in a most guilty and naughty expression ever. 

'' oh, yo-you read ma mind, didnt ya?'', Angel Dust smile evilly.  Angel Dust hopped on your bed, ready to get grind. 

''aww cmon,(y/n) dont feel guilty. you're so naughty and i like it..'', Angel seductively grabbed your hand. he gave you another gentle kiss. 

'' wait, wait, wait I need to wear protection!!...'' you said panicky. '' Does th-the hotel left any condoms ??''  You really wanna go to the pharmacy but you realized that naughty angel dust  threw your clothes away.

" Hun, just get my skirt, it have pocket. Importantly, there's a prize.'' Angel stated, pointed at the skirt landed on the top drawer. you reached it, search, and just 4 pink special edition condoms that will expired in the next 3 days...

So you puttin the condom on your erected dong, to get ready to have the craziest,wildest anal.  

BAM!! all the sudden someone freakin smashed the door opened... OMG it was Vaggie and Charlie...oh Fudge!!

'' Que de-demonios haciendo ahora??!!,'' she looked shock and disgusted.  

''umm, guys where are yo-your clothes?'' Charlie stuttered and looked away from us, I was about to put my dong into angel soft white floofy ass...

'' WE HEARD SO MUCH SEX NOISES, I CANT SLEEP AT ALL!!,'' Vaggie aggressively shout at us. Angel Dust and (y/n) are so red, and they not gonna do it again... Or Maybe !! but sneakily.

                                                                       The End!