How Dare You Hurt My Mom

Toga slips her knife into her sweater sleeve and heads downstairs to see who will be at the door but before she headed to the door she turned off all the lights and heads to the living room window which was covered by some curtains, she begins to open the curtains slightly enough for her to get a little peek of the outside, she doesn't see anything or anyone but Toga begins to get little worried on the thought of the pro heroes being outside of her hideout and not only that Kumiko was also in the house and if it is the pro heroes then Kumiko might get hurt in the crossfir, Toga has to the kitchen and grabs as many knives as she can't hold but she also grabs a glass of water for Kumiko as well, Toga heads back upstairs to hand over the glass of water to Kumiko, Toga knocks on the door and Kumiko answers it.

~Kumiko~

"Oh thank you."

~Toga~

"Your welcome Kumiko have a good night."

~Shomo~

"So who's at the door?"

~Toga~

"Oh it was just some kids doing some ding dong ditching."

Shomo start at Toga having a feeling that she never really open the door to check who it really was, but knows the stair that Shomo is giving her but she shrugs It off and closes the door leaving Kumiko and Shomo alone together in the room. Toga then heads downstairs and sneaks out through the back door to scope out the area and to see if there's a hero nearby The hideout.

~In front Toga's hideout~

A few minutes ago Deku made a plan for the four of them to to go into the house without anyone knowing, the plan was for Uraraka to fling a small pebble to the doorbell and to wait for someone to answer, but no one answered so Deku, Bakugou, and Todoroki split up to find some other entrances in, and for Uraraka she stayed behind to weigh if anyone will answer the door.

~Uraraka~

"Hey are you guys almost in position, over?"

~Deku~

"Yeah almost, over."

~Uraraka~

"Okay as soon as you guys are in position we can put your plan into action Deku, over."

~Deku~

"Okay when I hear from Kacchan and Todoroki I'll tell you when we're in position, over and out."

~Uraraka~

"Over and out."

~Toga~

"Hehe."

Uraraka turned around as quickly as possible but doesn't see anyone, but she was certain that she heard Toga's voice."

~Uraraka~

"N-no it couldn't be her it's probably my mind playing tricks on me."

But out of nowhere Uraraka grabbed from behind and her neck is pressed up against knife, Uraraka turn your head around and sees Toga holding the knife to her neck.

~Toga~

"Hehehe, did you miss me Ochako?"

~Uraraka~

"No not one bit."

~Toga~

"Aww is that how you treat old friend?"

~Uraraka~

"Shut up, we will never friends begin with and most importantly where is Kumiko?"

~Toga~

"Is that why you're here to look for my daughter?"

~Uraraka~

"She's not your daughter she's mine!"

Uraraka elbow's Toga on the side of your stomach letting her break free from Toga's grasp.

~Toga~

"So you want to fight do you it's just like old times isn't Ochako?"

Toga takes out another knife from her left sleeve and charges Uraraka, but Uraraka knows the attack Toga will be using, she Dodges her attack and grabs Toga hand and her neck, but suddenly Toga slips another knife out from her right sleeve and attempts to stab Uraraka in the gut, Uraraka notice the other knife and pushes Toga away.

~Uraraka~

"Good thing I saw that knife on ti-"

Uraraka looks down at her stomach and sees that Toga cut her on the side of her stomach, she looks at Toga and sees he holding the other knife that cut her and smiling at it.

~Toga~

"Hehe, has anyone every told you you look cute when you are bleeding?"

Uraraka was not happy about Toga cutting her, Uraraka then grabs a tree and rips it from the ground by using her quirk, Uraraka swings the tree trunk at Toga but misses by Toga dodging the hit, but the second hit landed on her which made Toga being launched into her hideout's window, Toga tries to get up but is too injured, Uraraka then enters her hideout through the broken window.

~Uraraka~

"It's over Toga, now tell me where my daughter is.

Toga looks up at Uraraka with a smile on her face.

~Toga~

"Kumiko is not your daughter she is mine."

Uraraka grabs Toga by the caller to to land a hit on her, but before she could she is interrupting.

~Kumiko~

"Uraraka?"

Uraraka let's go of Toga and and faces Kumiko and begins to get closer to her.

~Uraraka~

"Oh thank God your alright I was so worried."

~Kumiko~

"Is it what Toga just said true?"

~Uraraka~

"Ummm... W-well..."

~Kumiko~

"Answer the question."

~Uraraka~

"Y-yes, Toga is your real mom."

Uraraka begins to get closer to comfort Kumiko but that just left your wide open for Kumiko to land the punch on her injury, Uraraka falls to her knees from the punch she just received, Kumiko runs to Toga to put her on her back so she can carry her out of there.

~Uraraka~

"K-Kumiko d-don't go."

~Kumiko~

"How dare you hurt my mom, the one person I always want to meet, I'm sorry Uraraka but I'm not letting you take her away from me."

Kumiko licks Uraraka's blood that was on knuckles from the punch she gave her, and uses her quirk to runs out of there carrying Toga on her back, but on the way out she saw her dad running towards them, but she doesn't stick around for him to come closer so Kumiko runs away with Toga on her back.

~To be continued~