Chapter Two~ New House, New Life

He Turns Around To my Surprise there stood a man and a Boy Around my Age. Dad looks back to me and frowns "It's All Your Fault" He Says And Runs Away. Tears are still Rolling Down My Cheek When The Two People we saw come to check on me. "Are you ok?!" The older looking one says to me. "I'm fine" I lie. I get up but fall back down as soon as I put pressure onto my legs. The older looking man immediately got his phone out and dialed 000 while the younger looking one comforted me.  "Hi I'm Noah," He Said. "Raven" I Reply. "Nice Name," he says. "Thanks" suddenly there's sirens and an ambulance come speeding into the bush and right in front of us. An hour and a half later I'm in the ambulance and heading towards the hospital. Wow-what an awesome way to spend the day before my fricking birthday. -Mind My Sarcasm-. I start to chat with Noah and his father who turned out to be the other man. His name was John. They were now my New 'Family'. When We Reach the hospital I'm rolled into an elevator and whizzed into a room. My phone in my pocket buzzes. A text from Emily, My bestie. 'OMG ARE YOU OK?!' Wow-what a small town. I text back 'fine just in the hospital don't worry I'm fine' and send.

                                                        ~Time Warp~

Hi now we're at their house and it is hella awkward. I wish the floor could open up and swallow me whole! Their house was way better than ours... well shreks house is better than ours. anyway, it was a two-story building with a pool and so many rooms! then Noah Grabs my Arm and takes me upstairs, his hand soft and warms on my skinny cold wrist. I trip up a couple and he laughs. he takes me into a bedroom and I stand there in aw. here is a picture.,

"It Was my sisters before she moved out a couple of weeks ago," he said

"It Was my sisters before she moved out a couple of weeks ago," he said. I run and jump onto my (New) Bed.  he laughs again, leaves, and closes the door behind him. The Comfort Relaxes my raw and battered body. I soon fade into a deep silent slumber. I wake up to erythematic knocking on my bedroom door. 

"MmmmMMmmMM" I Mumble. Noah's dad walks in. I sit up and he smiles. 

" Hey, Raven... Oh sorry, I forgot to introduce myself!" He says waving his hands in front of himself. "My Names Samuel but You Can Call Me Sam." He says, his voice sounding extremely similar. I Nod. 

"By The Way, you have school today so I would start to get ready." I almost forgot!! I get up and go to the bathroom to get dressed. I put on my clothes (Seeing as though I don't have a Uniform yet) and brush my hair then, there's a knock at the front door. I run down the stairs while pulling up my newly bought socks. I open the door and standing there is A tall handsome guy smiling down at me. I Look away and call for Noah. I don't get a response so I look back at the Angel in my doorway.

"I'll Be back... Sorry, What's Your name?" I say

"Lucas, And You?" he says With a Full-on Chris Hemsworth type Voice.  He is getting better by the second!

"uh, I'm Bailey Nice to meet you?" I say putting my hand out for a shake but think how weird it is but before I can pull it back, his soft hand holds mine and he shakes it gently.

"I guess you can call it that," he says smiling. my cheeks turn a shade of Rose and I quickly turn away so he doesn't see my burning face. suddenly Noah comes racing down the stairs then sees us and stops. then a face of ooOOOoooOO plasters all over him. I look at him like Im-Gonna-Kill-You-Later-When-No-Ones-Around-If-You-Don't-Shutup-Now. 2 minutes later we're out the door and I finally have my shoes on. This is what I look like:

In The car, I called shotgun of course

In The car, I called shotgun of course. Noah was in the back and Lucas was in the front. we turn a corner and I Decide to go to my group chat with friends in my old school. Then we reach the school...

~~~~~~~~~Authors Note~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry its So eventful and it took so long i have just had other things going on in my life. i posted on my account something that happened so go check that out. Thx For reading and if you haven't already pls Vote and follow and i will check out your Account and follow you back. 

Mwah! -Tay Tay