❄ Teaser ❄

Hidden deep in the mountains of the North, a tribe of cats dwell in the ice caps of the mountains.

They have lived there for seasons, happy, content, learning how to hunt and work in the snow.

It was all so wonderful, wonderfully isolated from the rest of the world. Isolated from the terror of beasts and dangers of all kind.

But then he was born.

With a pelt that reminded his mother of the old fables of flames, he was given the name Firestorm.

Firestorm was different. He always wanted down the mountain, always wanted to see what the world below looked like. So he did.

He saw marvelous things, marvelous, extraordinary things. He told stories of creatures on two legs, birds that were the color of the sunshine and water, beasts that would roar by on long black paths.

The Tribe leader, Hailstar, grew tired of his stories, saying the tribe didn't need to know about the outside world. Firestorm persisted that they'd go, until finally Hailstar had enough and killed him.

It was quiet for seasons after that. No one tried to venture down anymore to the world below.

But then it happened.

The Day the Whole World Broke

At first nothing happened, then out of no where, the ice caps that cats lived on cracked and slipped away. Most perished in the avalanches, but a small group of cats survived.

One of them, being you.

To the North | a Warriors Command Game

Rebooted