Chapter 29

That was it for him, he's had enough. He knew better than to argue with such a man. His demands were high, but they had to be done. His father was a total pain in the ass. But he had to comply if he wanted to be set free from such a man. This was his final request, the request could give him back his freedom. 

          He'd finally be able to live in peace with his beautiful mate by his side. Holding her close in his arms and finally break down all the walls around him.

         "Do we have a deal" his father asked, twirling in his office chair to face him. He knew if he did this, he could be behind bars for the rest of his life. But what was the cost of being behind bars for a small favour.

          "What are you asking me to do is dangerous, I can't do that" he said calmly, folding his arm across his chest. Leaning against the bookshelf on the other side of the room.

          "I'm not asking for your opinion on the matter, I'm asking you a simple question. Do we have a deal" his father repeated calmly, with a stone cold face void of any emotion. He couldn't agree, to that. His mate would hate him for even attempting it. It was dangerous and stupid, his father knew this. That's the reason he was being asked to do it.

          Everyone in town was scared of his true form. Knowing he can't be tamed when his true form is released. But she brought him hope, hope that he could finally be free from the bondage that kept him tied to the man sitting before him.

         The lesh was enough for him.

         "If we do this, we get our freedom back" Elijah asked, taking stepping forward. His hard glare was set on the man seated before them.

          "And, you leave this city forever" Corey added, leaning against the bookshelf beside the window with a view of the backyard.

          "Yes" he simply replied, the boys exchanged glances debating whether are not to accept. "I suggest you choose wisely. Are else" the man threatened, switching on his laptop an turned it towards the boys. Grabbing they're attention instantly.

         "Azaya" Klaus breath out softly, mostly talking to himself. Azaya, Mist, Pam and Anaya were being displayed on the screen. They were all being held in a dark cemented area with shackles around there arms and legs. "let them go, we'll do it. Just let them go, they have nothing to do with this" he said, his voice raising with each word that left his lips.

          He wanted to yell more, he wanted to rush to her, he wanted to protect her, he wanted to make everything right. But instead he pulled her into something she had no idea about.

         "We'll do it, just please, let them go" Corey said, shaking his head. Seeing his mate like that made him want to yell, made him wish he hadn't met this man. He held them and treated them like puppet's. Treated them as if they weren't people too.

           Elijah wasn't sure what to do, he hadn't official yet met his mate but they were his friends, and he wouldn't wish bad on them despite his cold demeanor around them. "Deal" the word tasted like defeat, an he hated defeat.

          "Good choice, have it done by tomorrow, are they breath no more" the man threatened, slamming the laptop screen shut. Walking out of there, they felt as if, they had failed. Failed not only themselves but they're mate's. They deserved better than to be pulled into this.

         "What are we going to do, you we can't do that shit" Corey exclaimed once they got back to Klaus's place. The drive there was silent. Giving them time to think about their not move. It would of been easier to walk away from the task if they're mate's weren't involved.

        "We have to, if we don't only god knows what he'll do to them" Klaus exclaimed, kicking over the glass table before him in anger.

         "An when we do it, then what huh. We get locked away for good" Elijah yelled, opening his arms wide. As his hands fell to his side as he shook his head. "I haven't even found my mate yet, but they're my friends and both your mates, we can't let him hurt them. But we can't do this either" he mumbled mostly to himself, but they still heard him.

       They knew he was right about one thing. They can't allow that man to hurt them. Including Azaya and her sister. They were too innocent to be in the middle of any of this. Mist and Pam knew of this, and to be prepared for anything. But Azaya was clueless, even with her powers.

         "We have to do something, I just got Azaya, I'm not about to lose her" Klaus spat calmly through gritted teeth, while controlling his breathing. It's been forever since he took his true form, and at the moment it was clawing to be set free.

           "We need help" Corey said, pacing around the room mindlessly.

           "From who, no one's stupid enough to go against him" Elijah exclaimed, pushing himself off the couch forcefully. Which was right. No one in town feared him, they only feared the devil behind his wrinkled face. So no one dared step in his way.

           That's when it clicked, the one person who was dumb enough to face himself was standing blind sided before them.

           "I know one person" Klaus said slowly, counting his words carefully as they left his lips. All heads snapped towards him.

           "No way" Corey shocked his head, dismissing the idea of asking him for help.

            "He'd never agree to it anyways" Elijah sighed, running his fingers through his curls.

           "Of course he would. He has a reason to help. Two to be precise" Klaus pointed out, holding up two fingers. Confusing both boys.

         "An what reason would that be" Elijah asked, sharing a look with Corey. Klaus somehow knew he'd regret it, but it only made sense. Even with the beef between both families, this was more important than their pride and old beef.

          "Azaya and Anaya" he simply stated with a shrug.