𝟙𝟟

**

**

[Ik I've used it before, deal with it]

⚠️ TW// Self Harm, Swearing ⚠️

The stinging sensation harshly nipped at my skin; I hesitantly pushed my arm under the cold stream of water. The once white marble basin stained a sick crimson red.

He's going to be home soon.

I started to panic, the promise I had made to him was dwelling in the back of my mind.

I struggled to reach into the cabinet, grabbing the closest bandage and wrapping my wrist, my explicit artwork buried beneath the many layers of clothing, never to be seen by the human eye.

"Babe I'm Home!" A familiar deep voice called into the shared home. What would usually bring me comfort, only brought tears to my eyes again, guilt flooded over my body.

Shit.

The smile was wiped from the brown hair boys face. The unwelcoming slam from the well-known bathroom cupboards and the unruly smell of metal overwhelming his senses.

"H-hey baby! I'll be down in a second! Shit!" The clothed cuts brushing against the lightly stained, red marble top. The stinging returning to the sensitive area.

"Petal, where are you?" Colby's voice had clear traces of concern in it. Thinking of the worst, furthering his steps to his beloved. I start scrubbing aimlessly at the red stains, embarrassment yet guilt rushing through my veins

I failed him.

The silent sobs echoed throughout the small space. The most important promise that stood in between myself and Kansas boy, had been broken. Because of me. The urge raged throughout my body, begging me to pick the blade up once again. Wailing for new lines to be added to my already filled page.

The thudding of Colby's heavy footsteps beckoning up the stairs made your breath catch in my throat. The scratching of my longer nails prompted, heavy breathing becoming overwhelming. Moving the dripping arm behind my back, embarrassment and guilt still filling my body. The door is pushed open softly, the bleached tips coming into view.

"Baby..." Colby instantly cooed at the sight of his love on the floor of your shared bathroom. My bloodshot eyes meeting his welling ones.

Colby's gaze fell on your quivering lip, still piecing things together.

"Show me your arms bubs," Colby's voice was calm, even though his heart was beating outside his chest. He shakily raised his hand towards you after not receiving an answer.

"I'm sorry,"

Hands falling on top of my mouth, afraid of my own voice. The sobs escaping my lips making me gasp for breaths, deep breaths becoming foreign. Colby's eyes widened at the sight of the soaking red bandage.

His fingers softly made contact with my hand, the sudden contact with my sensitive skin made me wince in pain. Tears started to roll down my cheeks, racing each other like the rain on the bathroom window. Falling after one another, following the path of the one in front of them.

"W-what? I thought... no," He stumbled back slightly, his back meeting the door in disbelief.

"I need to leave." I didn't try to follow him after he walked out. The loud slam of the door giving me permission to let out a loud scream of pain, both physically and mentally.