manipulation pt1

Its your first year at Hogwarts you dont know anyone and just like your parents ur pureblood wich made u particularly happy bc u heard mudbloods are made fun of,ur name is azriel potter you are an only child but ur cousin is you guessed it harry potter it's nice sometimes but at other times u get so mad at how popular he is and ur left in the dust to rot but anyways u meet a boy named draco you thought he was pretty okish and an asshole u kinda hated him in a twisted way  u understood what harry was talking about when he said he disliked draco with every bone in his body your headmaster albus Dumbledore has shown a hat which you sit beneath and has been sorted in.....Gryffindor!
Your first class is professor snape with  potions class and u love that class but today he has introduced something new u haven't learned yet he says ur doing emortia potions today u ask to go first because you were curious u smell fireworks candy cinamon to you that smelled so strong and made u smile at the thought but there smell was familiar u love that smell but then you look and everyone there,they are all looking at you and saying awh she wants fred and goerge u dont know who that is anyway you move on to your next class and meet you'll never guess the weasley twins over the next couple days u become better and better friends until one day they give u a test "you one to become one of us y/n mess up the potion and successfully make shapes hair pink! You were petrified u thought how bad that would be for everything but u started to take a liking to fred in particularly so u did it for fred and so you made the potion and fumble it up and tell snape to test TASTE yours bc you had finished and he did and his hair started to fizzle and turn pink! You have passed y/n!

//time skip//

its about 4 months later u and the twins are best freinds you think to yourself how weird it was that u got that close in such a small amount of time bit you dont rlly care u love it!u have a class with the erisa mirror today u went last bc u were nervous u would see something u didnt want to it comes to your turn and you yell " WELL if fred and goerge would move i could see" and ginny taps u fred and goerge are over there....