💕FIRST💚POST💕

Todo

Todo.rokki : Midoriya you look cute as always.

Lordexplosionmurder :@todo.rokki ONLY I COULD COMPLEMENT THIS NERD, UNDERSTAND YOU HALF AND HALF BASTARD.

Izuku_might : @todo.rokki Thank you Todoroki kun and what you mean Kachhan @Lordexplosionmurder.

Todo.rokki :Just ignore him Midoriya.

Lordexplosionmurder : @izuku_might NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YOU FUCKING CUTE NERD.

Izuku_might :@Lordexplosionmurder Kacchan called me cute

Lordexplosionmurder : @izuku_might SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU NERD.

Manly_rock : Mido-bro ignore them. You looking very cute.

Izuku_might :@manly_rock Thank you Kirishima kun.

Pikachu2.0: Midoriya just marry me.

Lordexplosionmurder : @Pikachu2.0 LIKE THE HELL HE WOULD. ME AND NERD ALREADY DECIDED THAT WE WILL MARRY WHEN WE GROW UP.

Pikachu2.0 :@Lordexplosionmurder It is all in the past and now Midoriya will of course choose me.

Manly_rock : @Pikachu2.0 Sorry to say but he would marry me.

Insomaniac_boi : Midoriya will obviously choose me.

Lordexplosionmurder: @insomaniac_boi WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEANT BY THIS AND WHY ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH DEKU.

Todo.rokki : Don't be ridiculous, Midoriya loves me and we will get married.

Copy_cat : You don't look that bad class 1 A scum.

Todo.rokki: @copy_cat Go back and don't try to steal my cute Midoriya.

All_might: You look cute Young Midoriya.

Izuku_might : @All_might Thank you All might.

Lemillion :Midoriya you look cute.

Izuku_might : @Lemillion Thank you Senpai.

Lordexplosionmurder:@izuku_might OI NERD WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU FRIENDS WITH THAT NAKED BASTARD.

Izuku_might :@Lordexplosionmurder Kacchan don't derespect Senpai.

Lordexplosionmurder : @izuku_might WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DEFENDING THAT BASTARD.

Lemillion:@Lordexplosionmurder I think that you forgot to switch off your caps button.

Lordexplosionmurder : @Lemillion YOU WANNA FIGHT.

Izuku_might:@Lordexplosionmurder Kacchan don't fight with Senpai or you will get hurt.

Iida.Tenya : This comment section is utter chaos. By the way Midoriya you look cute.

Izuku_might : @Iida.Tenya Thank you Iida kun.

Decay_yourhands: Midoriya you are making me to kidnap you and keep you with me forever.

Giveme.yourblood :Izuku BBY you are tooooooooo cute for this world and let me drink your blood.

Burnt_chickennugget:@decay_yourhands Let's kidnap this cute kid together.

Over_haul : @decay_yourhands @burnt_chickennugget I will kidnap Midoriya before you.

Izuku_might : I am scared for myself.

Lordexplosionmurder :@decay_yourhands @burnt_chickennugget @give.meyourblood @over_haul LIKE HELL I WOULD LET YOU TOUCH THIS NERD.

Todo.rokki :@decay_yourhands @burnt_chickennugget@over_haul @give.meyourblood  Stay away from Midoriya you fucking villains.

Pikachu2.0 :@decay_yourhands @burnt_chickennugget@over_haul @give.meyourblood BEGONE THOT.

Manly_rock :@decay_yourhands @burnt_chickennugget @give.meyourblood@over_haul Stay away from him

Iida.Tenya :@decay_yourhands @burnt_chickennugget @give.meyourblood @over_haul Stay away Midoriya.

Lemillion :@decay_yourhands @burnt_chickennugget@over_haul @give.meyourblood Stay away.

Insomaniac_boi : decay_yourhands @burnt_chickennugget@over_haul @give.meyourblood Stay away.

Copy_cat : Wow people are defending Midoriya from these villains but @decay_yourhands @burnt_chickennugget@over_haul @give.meyourblood Stay away from Midoriya.

All_might:@decay_yourhands @burnt_chickennugget @give.meyourblood @over_haul STAY AWAY FROM YOUNG MIDORIYA OR THE RESULT WILL BE VERY BAD.

Let_meSleep : decay_yourhands @burnt_chickennugget @give.meyourblood @over_haul Stay away from problem child.

_______________

A/n : I don't ship All might x deku . I see their relationship as father-son only.