Skeeter's Silly Stories

He stopped right infront of her and looked down at her, Alecto felt his cool breath on her face and looked up at him, "S-Severus—"

"I think we need to stop what it is that we have..." he said after a couple of long seconds, his eyes holding no emotion at all.

"W-what."

"It's for the best at the moment, Alecto."

Alecto left Snape's classroom after what he said, it felt like he had ripped all her emotions out of her chest.
She went back to the Slytherin common room and saw Alex among some other students.

"Alecto." He smiled at her but it was as if she hadn't even heard him and went up to her room, which luckily had nobody else inside.

As she walked in and closed the door the tears started rolling down her cheeks, now her emotions felt all meddled up, she didn't know what she was feeling now, all she knew was that she was hurt.
She sat down on her bed and sobbed softly.

He ended it just like that... she didn't want to fight... she just– she wanted to understand.

*

Alecto's POV

I woke up to the sound of rain outside, I opened my eyes and stared at the ceiling and felt the same hurt, the memories from yesterday poured back into my mind like icy water over my body.

He left me . . .

It's all my fault, if I just dropped it and didn't try to figure out why he hates Harry so much we might still be together– not even might, we would've still been together.

I went to breakfast and decided to go visit my father with Harry, Ron and Hermione-
They spoke about Crouch and the Ministry but I snapped out of my gaze when I heard them talk about Severus–

“Moody says Crouch is obsessed with catching Dark wizards,”
Harry told Sirius.
“Yeah, I’ve heard it’s become a bit of a mania with him,” said Sirius, nodding. “If you ask me, he still thinks he can bring back the old popularity by catching one more Death Eater.”

“And he sneaked up here to search Snape’s office!” said Ron triumphantly, looking at Hermione.
“Yes, and that doesn’t make sense at all,” said Sirius.
“Yeah, it does!” said Ron excitedly, but Sirius shook his head.
“Listen, if Crouch wants to investigate Snape, why hasn’t he been coming to judge the tournament? It would be an ideal excuse to make regular visits to Hogwarts and keep an eye on him.”

“So you think Snape could be up to something, then?” asked Harry, but Hermione broke in.
“Look, I don’t care what you say, Dumbledore trusts Snape —”
“Oh give it a rest, Hermione,” said Ron impatiently. “I know Dumbledore’s brilliant and everything, but that doesn’t mean a really clever Dark wizard couldn’t fool him —”
“Why did Snape save Harry’s life in the first year, then? Why didn’t he just let him die?”

“I dunno — maybe he thought Dumbledore would kick him out —”
“What d’you think, Sirius?” Harry said loudly, and Ron and Hermione stopped bickering to listen. I looked at my father–

“I think they’ve both got a point,” said Sirius, looking thoughtfully at Ron and Hermione. “Ever since I found out Snape was teaching here, I’ve wondered why Dumbledore hired him. Snape’s always been fascinated by the Dark Arts, he was famous for it at school.
Slimy, oily, greasy-haired kid, he was,” Sirius added, and Harry and Ron grinned at each other, I scowled softly, “Snape knew more curses when he arrived at school than half the kids in seventh year, and he was part of a gang of Slytherins who nearly all turned out to be Death Eaters.”