•𝙏𝙤̄𝙩𝙨𝙪𝙠𝙞 𝙖𝙘𝙖𝙙𝙚𝙢𝙮🤍

The fresh leaves of the tress blows in the cool breeze.
A luxury limousine arrives at the huge school gate of the Tōtsuki Academy.

Two young girls get out of the car and let their gaze wander over the area

>>Well, this is the glory Tōtsuki Academy.<<, says the girl with the black hair and esteem the school.

>>It's the greatest cooking school in japan! Don't you think, we should change your clothes to an outfit that suits your affluence?<<,asked the blond girl, her friend.

But her friend shakes her head as an answer.

>>No, it's the first day and we shouldn't attract much attention, yet. I just want an easy and cushy start in the new school.<<

>>Your decision, my trust.<<, sighed the girl out.

Her black haired friend smiled and changes the topic.

>>Do we want to go?<<, she asks friendly.

>>As you want, Kiko.<<

Kiko chuckles.
Her friend is always very politely and a bit monotonous.
After a thousand of times, Kiko told her to stop being courteous but her friend didn't gave her polite manner up.
She needed one year to accept, to call her friend with her nickname!
Both of them starts to enter the campus and detect a lot of newbies.
Countless of young people are waiting for their admission to the academy.

>>Many seem to be interested for admission to this school.<<, notices Kiko.

>>It's not very surprising! All newbies here are children of noble restaurant owners and famous chefs in the culinary world. They will one day inherit it all, so it's a huge advantage to visit the Tōtsuki academy.<<, explains the other girl.

>>I see..<<

Kiko spotted a red haired boy, who picked up an another boy by the collar.

>>Don't judge our level, if you have never eaten in Yukihira!<<, shouts the little red riding hood upset.

In the next moment, poor boy falls to the ground and red-head trudges away angrily.

>>Yukihira? Never heard about that..<<, says Kiko's friend humorlessly.