20

Fenty

Vote.

Comment.

Excuse any errors.

Follow me >3 melaninispower

    The fire in that woman is unmatched. It only required the right tinder and spark. Luckily for me. I learned the basics early on-- flint, steel, and paper stolen from the butcher's Dumpster. It was enough to keep me warm on the rare nights it got cold enough to freeze this city. If I'd had Onika Maraj, there would have been no need, because together we would have burned this town to ash.

You know what happens when you throw gasoline on fire? You get a raging inferno, and that's what happened tonight.

At least until I pulled out and my cum dripped from between her legs.

Fuck.

I've never gone without a condom, even in the days when I shoplifted them because I didn't want to choose between sex and food.

Onika looks at me like I just put the spawn of the devil inside her, and maybe she's not that far off. "Why would you do that? How could you not use a condom?"

She's making this out to be my fault? 

"I  planned to finish in your throat and make you swallow every drop, but you fucked that up all by yourself."

The mouth in question, the one that still hasn't touched my dick, drops open. "You're saying this is my fault?" She points to herself and shakes her head. "You're such an asshole."

No other woman would dare toss as many slurs at me as she has, but for some reason, it amuses me. Most of the time.

"Well, at least I'm the asshole who's always worn a condom. You're not catching shit from me. You can trust me on that."

"Trust you? Never!"

My temper blazes out of control. I just came harder than ever before in my life, with the woman who made me wait the longest, and I don't even get to be great for more than a few seconds after my dick stopped pulsing because she's losing her shit over this condom business.

Then another thought occurs to me. I'll admit, I could have handled it better, but the woman pushes me to the edge.

"I'm more worried about what I could catch from you. Your man whore husband fucked anything that moved."

Her indrawn breath borders on homicidal, and given her temper, I'm not ruling it out as a possibility. Especially because she can't form actual words to reply.

"At least tell me you're on the pill. Having a fucking kid is not in my plans." I've never taken such a stupid risk before. A kid would be the ultimate weakness.

Finally, Onika's able to speak. "Thank God I have an IUD and we don't have to worry about that."

The way she says it infuriates me to the point where my temper turns ice cold. If I lash out right now, she'll never recover. So, like the devil masquerading as a lady, I grab my suit coat off the chair and toss it to her.

"Cover yourself up. No one sees your body but me."

Her brown eyes shine like melting chocolate. She wraps the coat around her body, straightening that steel spine with her unbreakable pride again.

"Go fuck yourself, Fenty. Because that the only way you're coming again in this bargain."

At that moment, I'm so far beyond anger, the urge to laugh at her comment rattles through me, but I don't. She stalks from the room, wearing my suit coat like a grain sack and nothing else. Vin will be outside holding the door, ready to escort her back to her room, so that's not something I have to worry about.