Chapter 1

(Louis POV)

I keep my gaze towards him, not being able to break it. It seemed like I couldn't look away for a second, even though it wasn't right, I couldn't resist.

"Earth to Louis?"

I see a hand wave over my eyes as I snap back into reality.

"Who were ya looking at? That chick over there"? Zayn points to one of the waitresses across the room.  I nod frantically hoping he wouldn't sense that I am lying.

"Y-yea I was looking at her..."

Thankfully he believes me. The tall, skinny girl with around medium length hair that is clearly extensions walks closer with two menus.

"Hi I'm Eleanor I will be serving you fine gentlemen today! May I get you started with something to drink"?

She places down the menus and pulls out a notepad, looking between the two of us. Zayn gives me a smug look and then looks back at her.

"Yes, I will have a beer. While my friend over here will have a tall glass of you".

Is that what he thinks a good pick up line is? This kid needs some work on his lines.

The girl turns red in embarrassment. What was her name again? Leah? Ellie? OH YEAH it's Eleanor.

She clears her throat awkwardly.

"Uhm... so one beer and.... uh..".

"I'll have a beer to. Thank you"

I give her a small smile and she nods then walks to the back. Zayn snaps his head towards me instantly.

"Hey what was that! You didn't even get her number!"

I shrug and start looking through the menu, peaking up at him every so often. I wish I could just know his name.

(Harry's POV)

I feel eyes on me. Not a bunch of eyes, but at least one. I look around the room gazing at everyone, trying to find who is looking.

There is no one in sight, but there is one man that catches my eye. I turn back around trying to figure out what I want to order, but I keep feeling a gaze on my back every so often.

"Harry what are you getting, Nandos would have been so much easier to eat at".

Niall has been complaining about how we should have got nandos this whole time.

"I'll pick you up nandos another day Niall. Just stop complaining"

He instantly shuts up and the waitress comes to get our order. She has medium blonde hair and a spectacular facial structure.

"Hi I'm Taylor, I will be your waitress for the night. May I ask what you lads are getting? Or do you need more time"?

She's very nice. Niall looks up at her in fear, still not knowing what to order.

"I will... have the uhm... uh.... NACHOS"!

The waitress laughs and writes it on her notepad while shaking her head.

"And what can I get you?"

I look at the menu and back at her, trying to figure out what I want.

"I will get chicken, stuffed with mozzarella. Wrapped in parma ham. With a side of homemade mash, and a bit of gravy".

I hear the same order being said from behind me, weirdly at the same time. I turn around and see him, he's the one who has been looking at me. And he is perfect.

I stand up and slowly begin to walk over to the table.

(Louis POV)

The Eleanor girl comes back to the table with two bottles of beer in her hands. She puts them back down on the table and pulls out her little note pad.

"What can I get you two lads"?

Her gaze goes between me and zayn again, waiting for a response.

"I will get the spaghetti and meat balls please"

She nods while writing down his order. Out of no where I hear someone yell nachos but I shake it off.

"And what can I get you"?

I look at the menu and back at her, then up to the guy, why can't I just know his name.

"I will get the Chicken stuffed with mozzarella, wrapped in Parma ham. With a side of homemade mash. And a bit of gravy".

She nods while writing that down. I oddly hear someone else ordering the same thing. I look up and see it's him, he is getting the same thing.

Eleanor walks away to give the chef the Order and I see him turn around. Holy he is perfect. He stands up and slowly starts walking over to the table, so in reaction I try and fix my hair to make it look normal.

(Harry's POV)

I see him try to nervously fix his hair and I can't help but smile. I feel Niall giving me a confused look and suddenly I hear a Irish accent from behind me.

"Harry where do yah think yah goin?"

I shake my head and continue walking to the table, getting more and more nervous each step.

"H-hi I'm h-Harry".
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That's the end of the chapter! I hope you enjoyed it and I'm sorry that I'm not the best writer. I'll try and update it every day or two. Anyways byeeee ~M