THE PAST ( PART 3)

Author

Thank you for supporting my book and me , it really means alot and keep supporting and vote if you like and please comment,  I love to read your comments , please comment on book .

                         Let's begin.

Jacklina " hey,I want to talk to you something important "
Me"with me"
Jacklina"yes you "
Me"but I don't want to talk to you"
Jacklina " we can be again close friends "
Me" shut up, never we can be friends now.
Jacklina " you shut up , no body want to be your friend also, idiot " you are so mad and you will die without a friend. I just came to help you but you are such a stupid "
Me" ya, ya , go from here"
Jacklina " I also don't want to stay here"

Jacklina went.

Me , I wanted to be her friend again but I don't want my heart to break again. My lifeeeee .

At lunch break.

What! Jacklina  is sitting alone, well I don't care.
No,no,no,no, I care about her let me go .

Me"hey"
Jacklina "I am sorry " I am really sorry for everything, I was the one who hurt you , please forgive me. I am in trouble, nobody is listening to me and I hope you will listen to me.
Jacklina started crying.
Jacklina hugged me.

( me and Jacklina)

( me and Jacklina)

Me" yeah!! We can be friends but as normal means only hii and hello not more than that. I don't want to break my heart again.
Jacklina " I am sorry I told na , why are you doing so much of drama"
Me" I am not doing drama , I am hurted from you many times.
Jacklina " oooo, I told na sorry.
Me" okay, then friends.
Jacklina " yeah!!
Me" bye for now.
Jacklina " I am late, so bye.

Jacklina went.

Me: So, I think I got my friend back.

After school.

My life is fine now, what, what , what,what,what. That old man told that past will repeat will with me but today nothing repeated with me ,  what is happening with me. Let me go to that old man's house because I am confused, now I have to go.

Me" bye everyone
Mom" where are you going, it's 9 and it's time for dinner.
Dad"yes child , sit down"
Me" it's emergency, I have to go"

Me ran.

In the front of that old man house.

Uncle" OPEN THE DOOR, UNCLE, UNCLE.
Uncle" why did you came here at night.
Me" I want to see something.
Uncle" what???
Me" uncle , you told and I saw in that machine that past will only repeating , but it is not repeating with me .
Uncle" oh, no that thing happened to you.
me " what thing.
Uncle " when your past is little complicated then your future started repeating, now your sometimes past and sometimes future will repeating, never your present will come .
Me" means?
Uncle" like if you will think in the morning that I will do these tomorrow but that will be happened today not tomorrow.
Me" stop these , why your everyone talk is so complicated.
Uncle" truth is truth , let me show your future .
Me" oo, really.

Uncle"See this images , this images of that you will do tomorrow, but these things ,I did today, you got a example. And it is showing that you will go home and cry."

Me" I will not."
Me" I have to go home , bye"
Uncle"bye".

Me at home.

Dad" you came , come and sit and have dinner.
Mom" yes, come.
Me" I don't want to eat anything, please leave me alone , don't try to come in my room.

I ran.

Me crying
My life is so bad, why I was born? To see these days, I lost my friends and  past repeated with me then now future is repeating and I cannot tell anything to Jacklina now. Tomorrow in the morning, I will go to the old man to see what will happen with me.

Let me sleep, but my life is such bad. If what I think that come true? Then wow!! Then my will be set.

Next morning

At night my head was paining so much, now it is okay.

I almost reached school, I don't know , what will happen to me today and that fight with my mother, oho god , not a single day that I didn't fight with my mother.

In school.

I miss Brandon, he was my Bestfriend but , I want him back as my Bestfriend again because he can only understand me.

He is coming in the class .

Brandon " hii "
Me" who to me you said hii"
Brandon" yes "
Me"yeah!! Hii"
Brandon " can we be beBestfriends or friends again.
Me" yes , sure .
Brandon " meet you after school.
Me" sure. Bye.

He went.

I am too happy, oho no , what I thought that we could be friends again and that happened. What??

What I think anything in my mind that come true  and Brandon thing I was thinking in my mind.and that came true?? And in my mind never good throught comes.

                      After school

Brandon"hey amlina , I am here"
Me"oh,hii"
Brandon" You are in trouble "
Me"who me???
Brandon"yes, just wait and watch dear"
Me"what rubbish are you speaking "

Brandon went.

Me"hey brandon , come back , Brandonnnnnnnn"
My head

What, I am in trouble,  how much trouble will come in my life , I am tired of my life

What, I am in trouble,  how much trouble will come in my life , I am tired of my life . Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa , myyyyyy lifeeeee. My life is very very complicated.

Let me go home and relax. No,no,no

WHY BRANDON WAS TELLING THAT AMILINA IS IN TROUBLE??? WHY JACKLINA WAS FORCING AMLINA TO BECOME HER FRIEND??? WHAT IS HAPPENING IN HER LIFE ?? WHERE IS ANDREW ??? WHY EVERYONE IS ACTING WIRED???  IF HER LIFE CHANGED AND ONLY GOOD THINGS HAPPENS WITH HER THEN?? NO BODAY KNOWS ANYTHING??

                        Author
Thank you for reading my book and part 4 is coming soon  , and if you have any doubts about stories , they will be cleared in part 4 , I promise and thank you for all my followers and also my book supporters and readers and keep supporting , part 4 is coming soon . Byeee.