Why No Acceptance?

Lately, I have noticed, people aren't accepted as they should be. So many people living in society have been judged simply for the way they are or choose to be. To me, this is just a crime. Think about it, why do we have something we know as "normal"? There should be no definition of what normal is. We all have different perspectives and there is no real way we can diminish this view once and for all. But what we can do is expand our horizons and views. There is no reason anyone should be hated/unloved because there is a default way the human population is supposed to act. It is unfair how people suffer because they don't have a thigh gap. Think about it, people these days act like five year olds. This should not be this way, and I know for a fact all people look at it this way, but some simply can't be bothered to make a change because they're already accepted. We must consider other people who live and are not the way it should be. The way we're treated shouldn't be determined off of whether we are fat or skinny, because not everyone is going to be one way. Anyone can try to change, but little do they know, at the end of the day, we will only be who we were born as. There is no way we can be anything more, anything less. It does not matter how much makeup you put on, you are still only you, and this is not a bad thing. Though it may not seem like it, it's okay to be you. There will always be people judging you in your path of life, and some people will walk down that path with you, and some simply have other things planned. There will always be people thinking of you as bad, good, gorgeous, ugly, attractive, and unattractive. But these people will not get to you and will have no effect on you as long as you don't let them. As I mentioned earlier, everyone has their own idea of what is "normal" and who "fits in". But when we take a good look at everything, there should be no such thing as fitting in. We all deserve to be accepted, no matter our appearence. This has to change, or else we will tear our way of life to shreds. If this continues, no one will ever be able to be happy with themselves, and this leads to mental illnesses. This is something no one deserves.