Inposter! Red x crew-mate! Reader

A/N: ughhh I suck a this
———
Y/N was in med bay doing a task, until someone pops out of the vent..red. He is a well known imposter, well at lest to Y/N, no one believes her when she says the he is the imposter tho, ha jokes on them once they die they will wish they believed her/ him
(Depends on what you want this to be). Red comes a tiny little bit closer to Y/N, "hey beautiful~" he says in a seductive tone
(Eww I'm just cringing from this) "w-what do you want?!" You snap back in a scared tone.

Reds POV

"Come on don't be like that~" I tell her, spinning my knife on my finger. I've had a huge crush on Y/N for a really REALLY long time now, but never told her, nows my chance to tell her! "G-go away I just w-want to finish this task and get home..." she replies, sounding....sad? " aww what's wrong?" I ask her concerned. "DID I NOT JUST TELL YOU TO GO AWAY!?" She screamed at me, at that point she had just realised what she had done, "I-I'm s-s-sorry" she says shaking "oh sweetheart it's ok~" I say blushing under my space helmet.

Y/N POV

Phew I thought I'm not gonna die! Just then I lose control and lift Reds helmet off and he does the same to mine, next thing you know it were KISSING!? He wraps his slender arms around my waist and pulls me into him chest I wrap my arms around his neck, then we hear a loud CRUNCH omg, someone is watching us. Little did we know the hole crew and the other imposter was there watching us kiss...

What a day..

Time skip 2 months later
———
Wow, I can't believe it's been two months since Red and I have been married, were now expecting a baby!
I think as my thoughts are disrupted by a beautiful Man hugging me from behind and kissing my cheek, "I can't wait!" Red
says super happy! "
The end~

A/N: hope you enjoyed this crappy chapter, vote, comment and share!