Inposter! Black x shy! Crew-mate! Reader

A/N: this was requested by @creepykillernight666  thank you
———
3rd person POV
Another meeting, more suspicions on Y/N, Y/N was a shy girl she hated people but would never ever kill! "It's her!" Yellow screams "ok calm down yellow, we can question her!" Red says "yellow sus" blue says "agree" black says with a smug look under his helmet, black was an imposter, he was sneaky, and was great with getting away with things like the meetings.

"W-wait guys YOU BELIEVE BLUE?!" Yellow says with a little voice crack, "sorry yellow, you are acting really suspicious, I vote yellow" "same" "yeah" "...ok..." "bye yellow" they all say to yellow Y/N pushed the button and they throw yellow out.

Blacks POV

Haha idiots I think to myself as we all go off doing our tasks, who to kill next...

Y/N POV

I was in election (sorry I don't know how to spell ;-;) doing wires then BLACK POPS OUT OF THE VENT!? Oh no... I'm thinking as he looks around for a victim, I stop with wires and start running heck he locked the door, I hear his footsteps coming closer to me no no no I'm to young I begin panicking.

Blacks POV

Someone's here, don't they know how deadly election is? Ha whatever just another free kill, I've already locked the door so they can't escape, as I come closer I hear crying? What the? I'm thinking, it's a GIRL?! What! All tho she do be kinda cute (😌❤️) I have to protect her, she has to be mine (👁👄👁 run reader-Chun)!

Y/N POV

As I await my death I see black? "W-what are y-you d-doing?" I ask like I'm about to shiz myself "hi" black replays and UNLOCKS THE DOOR! I quickly sprint out of there and he probably regret it because he instantly began running after me I hit the emergency meeting button before he got to me, the crew flood in fast! "I-its black and my proof is I was in electric I was doing the wires and black locked the door and came out of the vents!" I say in one single breath, the crew look at each other then back at me then black then me "black...hot do you have to say for yourself?" Red speaks up, "I..." he trails off and looks at me.

Blacks POV

I never should've opened the door I'm thinking "I..." now everybody's looking at me "I did it..." I confess everyone gasped (👁0👁)  red looks...pissed "I'm sorry...." I say not wanting to die a lonely pathetic death.

Y/N POV
"Wait b-before he goes I want to tell him something" I say they look at me then at him "go on" blue says mad at black (😔)
Ok Y/N this is your chance don't mess this up I think let's say I've like black for a long time "black....I...likeyou" I say the end part really quick, they just look at me like 'what!?' I can tell under those helmets is a shocked face, black stands up takes his helmet off I do the same and next you know it he's kissing me I don't hesitate to kiss back the others stand there processing what's going on.

3rd person POV

Y/N and black pull apart and put there helmets back on "I like you to" black says green don't hesitate to start fan girling jumping up and down red sighs "we won't let him die" he says "for this is the first time Y/N's said something....helpful" red says  Y/N's got the wow bic- face under her mask.

5 months later

Y/N and  black are happily married and who knows what happened to the others.
———
A/N: hola this is probably the longest one yet who knows tho! Well the end
Vote and comment 👁👄👁 author out