3//Silence

I'd rather be a lover than a fighter
Cause all my life, I've been fighting
Never felt a feeling of comfort
All this time, I've been hiding
And I never had someone to call

-Marshmello , Khalid

_________________________________________

She wakes up to a loud bang upstairs , she is on the second floor and the ones above are always producing loud bangs , she doesn't who they are or what might be the cause of the noises since she's too afraid to check by herself.

She groans and picks up her phone almost blinding herself in the process of unlocking it due to the sudden light .

It's 4 : 30 an hour to go before P.E.

Maya as usual decides to scroll down insta .

-

Liked by CB97, SpearB , leeknow8 and 23, 800 others

Liked by CB97, SpearB , leeknow8 and 23, 800 others .

J.one : @Felixlee lost it completely this time.

-
Comments:

_Felixlee - as if you didn't as well
}jeonginyang101 : the tea has been spilt
}CB97 - Omfg Jeongin what on earth , last night was fun tho 😊
}J.one - for the first time in forever I agree with hyung wholeheartedly.
}CB97 - 😒

_felixsfreckles - you guys looked like u had fun wow

_channieoppastolemyheart - omg felix is he okay , was he high?😂😂

_Jiminieee55 - go to sleep oppa its late

View more

-

Maya smiles to herself, remembering everything and turns over to fall into a blissful sleep.

She is awoken the second time by loud clattering from the washroom , her dormmates are never gonna be considerate enough to see her sleeping and maybe make a little less noise so she gets up as well , its still early and she has a slight headache from the lack of sleep but that's alright .

She is very effectively ignored by all around her.

She makes her way towards the fields but ends up heading towards the washrooms when she sees Jenna and Brian sitting next to Felix on the bleachers .

She's afraid Felix might call her out and it'll end up being a big mess.

"Hi Maya!!"