the start of a new beginning

*knock knock* went the door to Ozpins office.

"Come in. Its unlocked" he said. And who opened the door was Glynda Goodwitch, followed by a large man in a dark hood. After taking a seat in front of Ozpins desk Glynda left the 2 alone with coffee and snacks.

"Hello Ozpin, allow me to introduce myself. I am called Slon by my people and am a diplomat from a village in the areas between the kingdoms. We would like to send 4 of our young people to your school to show that we exist and can produce warriors that can match yours, I even have paperwork from your authorities stating that I can send any 4 people from my village." Slon then pulled out said paper work and handed it to Ozpin, who looked over it in interest.

" So then. Who will be coming to our academy?"

" One is a young man named Axel. He is extremely fast and extremely smart along with martial arts skills. In addition he has powers over fire making him invincible to heat and cold and can shoot fire at will. However doing so weakens him very quickly and even though he's quick minded he doesn't seem to react fast enough with a surprise variable. His weapons of choice are 2 custom made tomahawks that can change into revolvers individually and can join to make a 12 shot rifle. He just turned 15 a month ago."

" Young no?"

" Nope. Next is Dante, he's a resourceful young lad who likes to have fun. He seems to have a way of seeing beyond what the normal eye can see, making him a good scout. He also has martial arts skills and is sometimes better than Axel, however he is naive and cocky. He like also has a old family heirloom of a crossbow that has the ability to change into a spear. He is Axels best friend and is 15 as well"

" Than comes Jet. Jet's a big guy, and has been known to lift extreme amounts of weight. He has 2 tonfas that have the ability to shoot 4 gauge shotgun shells, and even though he's blind if he removes the blindfold that covers his eyes he can summon a dragon that has enormous amounts of power. But with this comes a price. It takes a long while to charge and it could destroy his body if too much power is achieved"

" and last but not least is kukka, he's a good hand to hand expert and sniper but lacks confidence. He has a sniper that changes to a bow than a long sword, he's also 18 and can track the movements of people miles away"

" Well I hope we get to see your students as soon as we can"