Chapter 2

Sammy's POV

I woke up about 10. Even though it wasn't a late night, a guy still needs his sleep.

I walked into the living room which is open to the kitchen. That's where I saw Ellie and Demi asleep on the couch. They must've woken up and made coffee because there was some in the pot. They also made waffles because the waffle iron was sitting on the counter. So I made myself some coffee and cereal... Because I don't know how to make waffles. Then I sat down on the couch where Ellie and Demi weren't and watched some reruns of Pretty Little Liars. Just the norm.

I got through 2 1/2 episodes until Demi woke up.

"Hey, you've been up long?" Se asked still groggy. Now I look at her, she is so pretty.

"Uh kind of a while. I went through a few episodes PLL but that's pretty much it." I said.

"Oh well later we can go to dinner. Only if you want to." Demi replied.

"Yeah sounds good. Wanna go on the balcony?"

Ellie's POV

Oh. Demi knows I still like Sam so why is she flirting with him? Maybe she's not and she's just being nice. I really hope it's the latter.

Once they went outside, I got up and went into my room. I decided I was going to take a shower. When I'm stressed a shower always calms me down.

I was in the shower for probably 20 minutes doing nothing so I decided to get out. I put on lotion then I put on bra, panties, and my most favorite outfit ever. It is one of Cordelia Foxx's from AHS Coven. Then I blow dried and straightened my hair. Nothing special. Lastly, I put on eyeliner and mascara.

When I got back into the kitchen, Sammy and Demi were still out on the porch, not even realizing I had gotten up and gotten ready. And since I had nothing else to do, I got on my laptop and checked my calendar. I have no idea why I didn't realize this before, but I had a studio session today, scheduled for 3. It was about 11:45 now so I had time before I had to go.

Since I still had time before I had to go, I went and crashed their little party on the balcony.

"Ellie, when did you get up?" Sam asked me.

"Hm, 30 minutes." I said on my phone.

"Oh well we were going to go to a nice dinner tonight. Want to go?" Demi asked.

"I can't. Have a studio session today." I said still on my phone.

"Oh well sam are you good with just us going?" Demi said like I wasn't just sitting there.

"Oh um sure." He said. He sounded unsure of his answer and a little awkward. It's probably because he would be going to dinner with the Demi Lovato. Or maybe he that I was acting strange because he knows me that well.

"Hey Ellie, can I talk to you for a second?" Sam asked. He knows I'm acting weird.

"Yeah sure." I said. I probably sound really annoyed right now.

We walked inside and Sam walked into his room so I followed him.

"What's up with you? You were just fine yesterday." Sam asked me clearly irritated.

"Nothing. It's absolutely nothing." I said trying to leave the room. He stopped me before I could leave.

"No something's up what is it?" Why does he have to know me so well....

"Um, well, uh... Ihaveamajorcrushonyouanddemiknowsthatandidontwantherflirtinwithyou." I said all in one breath. I do that when I'm nervous. I have done this many times to Sam so he understood me. I was maybe on the verge of tears. Yep I am.