Chapter 3

Harry's pov

As I walked out of the library my head reeling of what just happened Did me and Mr. Malfoy really kiss just thinking about it had me blushing, the journey from the library to Draco's room seemed long as I was in my mind, What was I going to tell Draco, what would he say if I told him, would he not be friends with me anymore if that happened, should I tell him, He's my best friend, as worry begin to set in.

I knocked on the door and entered, "Draco are you in here" I asked with my voice Shakey, "Im here harry" the voice coming from his walk in closet, I closed the door as I went in and sat on the bed " Dray I really need to talk to you" Thinking of going back now was not an option, as Dray came out of the closet smiling at me "What's wrong Harry, are you ill? You look pale?" I could see the worry on his face was I looking pale at the moment I was not sure as I took a deep breath in "No dray I'm not ill, I'm just worried about what might happen to our friendship.." looking up I seen his smile fading and confusion set in "Harry what are you talking about, What's wrong, you are seriously worrying me right now."

He sat next to me "I was in the library and I was reading an I thought it was you who had walked in but it was your dad and he told me some stuff about how he was enchanted by me and how he liked me, and you know how I joke about liking your dad well that's not a joke its real, and I kind of kissed him then he kissed me and all that stuff aghhh I'm sorry Draco I didn't mean for this to happen I was...." Draco sat there stunned, for 2 minutes it was just silence I wish I could read Drays mine right now what would is he saying, Draco looked pale his mouth kept trying to form sentences but nothing coming up "Dray please you have to understand I didn't mean to kiss him well I did but I didn't it was in the moment and I like him..." I looked down at my fingers with a sad look.

Draco's Pov

I was in shock, Anger, Sadness, I didn't know what to do, my mouth kept opening as I was going to say something but kept closing because didn't know what to say, my mind working overtime, "Dray please you have to understand I didn't mean to kiss him well I did but I didn't it was an in the moment kind of thing..." I looked over at harry he was looking down at his fingers.

"Harry, I don't know what to say right now I'm just in shock I guess and I'm sort of angry my best friend and you know he's my dad, What about my mom what would she say if she knew what would happen to her, what about the dark lord. Theres just so many things and questions that we don't know, and I'm scared of what might happen." Still looking at him he looked up and looked at me his eyes glossy I felt bad I hated when he cried or started to cry. "Harry, I will be talking to my dad about this ok if he truly feels something for you I will find out," He just let out a sigh "Thank you Dray I don't want to mess anything up your my best friend you know and I just have feelings for your dad what he said to me in the library made me feel more for him." " I understand harry I just need some time to work out what this means ok you are my friend I don't want to lose you. Hey I guess those jokes about you liking my dad were not so much jokes." I smiled and let out a little chuckle, that made him laugh as well, he hugged me and I hugged back "I will find out what is happening ok harry I will try to come to a conclusion."

I got up and harry looked at me questionly "im going to go talk to my dad" "ok" I walked to the door I looked at harry once last time and I walked out heading to my dads office that's where he was all the time.

Hi everyone Arthur here so I just came back to wattpad again and am redoing my book so heres another chapter I will be posting new chapters every Friday but luckly you guys get this on a Thursday but the next one will be out on Nextweek of Friday, I hope everyone had a good day, week, night, evening whatever the case may be love you all <3

Arthur out!!