the party.

this was inspired by a tiktok i saw. i'm not sure what the @ was though :( if anyone knows what the @ was then please tell me in the comments so that i can give credit.

this was it. this was the day you would catch him.

saeran choi was his name, and from your research he would be at this party. but how did it all go wrong? oh, i'll tell you.

y/n gulped as she walked down the red carpeted stairs, her eyes scanning around the room filled with happy faces. but she was on the lookout for one face in particular - one with mint coloured eyes, pale skin and white hair with a light pink decorating the tips.

seems easy, right?
wrong.

this was one of those parties where everyone wore masks. y/n sighed as she reached the bottom of the flight of steps, walking towards a wall that she could lean on.

"hm? where's your date, princess?"
a familiar voice behind you made you jump, and out of pure instinct, you turned around.

maybe this wasn't gonna be so hard after all. stood before you was the man you were looking for, or should i say the man the secret agency you're working for was looking for. he apparently was a dangerous person - you didn't know the reason, nor did you think that he was that dangerous, but that was what you were told. though, you've almost gotten him many times, and you were certain that you were going to get him this time.

"you.." y/n grabbed saeran's wrist, "i'm not letting you escape this time." she reached for the small pouch that was in the slit of her dress, but the man used his other hand to grab hers. "did you really think i'll let you take me that easily?" he replied, and as if on cue, this.. fancier music started playing.

[play the orchestra version of howl's moving castle for a better experience!]

of course, you were taken by surprise. wasn't the dancing part of the party meant to be happening later and not now? did you accidentally enter the party later than you were meant to?

your confused look made saeran grin, "ah look. we can't be standing out now, can we?" he took your hand in his, leading you to the dance floor.

ah fuck.

then you both started dancing, swirling and stepping around, dodging the other couples that were dancing as well. this shouldn't be happening. you're meant to be capturing him, not dancing with him.

you grit your teeth in irritation as he smiled. you had to admit - he was quite handsome. it was a shame you couldn't see his whole face because of the mask he had on. "this is fun, is it not?" he asked teasingly. you stomped on his foot making him grunt, though he hides it with a cough. "you're quite feisty," he grinned, trying not to laugh.

it's nearing the end of the song, how're you meant to capture him now without gaining attention? you lead the dance, trying to get you both near the entrance, but he notices, twirling you around once again. you scoff, "your tricks won't work on me, dear." saeran whispered in your ear as he bought you close.
your cheeks heat up as you try to pull away, but he does something you didn't expect - at all.

saeran dipped you down, his face at least an inch away from yours. your eyes widen. he takes off your mask and takes off his as well. suddenly you feel something against your lips, it's warm and soft. then you realise it's him - his lips on yours. you shut your eyes, you hate to admit it, but it wasn't bad. at all. you felt your face heating up by the second.

then suddenly, the music stops. he pulls away.

"i'll see you soon, my princess."

he stood you back up, and disappeared into the crowd in front of you, leaving you a blushing mess.

i'll get you soon, mr. saeran choi.