'•,# If The Krew Had Quirks (cause why not?-)

Okay so like this is an Idea I had for about a week. Rainbow was the hardest to think of and Draco and Funneh's are pretty unoriginal but ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (this looked a lot better in my head-)

Rainbow:

So like if she has cupcakes she can like throw them and can turn them into monsters of her choosing. She can also eat them and turn into a monster but like afterwards she can have many broken bones so she only does it if she is forced to do it.

Gold:

Gold can make any.. I don't know what to call them so like stuff on the periodic table ( but she usually uses gold). So she can do that and can make them into whatever she likes. If someone takes a weapon that she made she can control what they do with it (so you can imagine she'll be pairing with Rainbow)

Funneh:

She has a weather quirk. Yeah soooo original right?

Lunar:

She has no quirk! But she's really athletic and makes potions that she can use to her advantage. (I had a thought that maybe one day she gets a mutated quirk??)

Draco:

He's a dragon. Like Tsu he has the attributes (is that the word?)of a dragon. He can breathe fire and fire can come out of his hands. He has these things on his arm that makes him fly but he's really self-conscious about them since when he was younger some kid made fun of it so now he always keeps his arms by his side or crossed. He also has curly horns on his head.

So yeah, that's it. I haven't thought of their drawbacks and I want to write a book of this bc why not- (probably not gonna do it though)