Part 5

💜Jenny: so baby tell me how do I look ?

NAMJOON: ughh it's not important,let's just get to the main point!

Jenny: baby are you deaf !!! I said how do I look!!!! ( She said with anger in her tone)

NAMJOON: stop it! I said it's not important.

Jenny: shut up !!! Why can't you act nice!?

NAMJOON: your dress ....... it's inappropriate....whatever so the thing is that lets finish this relationship forever, we have been engaged for 5 years but none of us were interested in this relationship so let's just finish it here today.

Jenny: whatttt!!! What did you say ,why do you want to finish this relationship I'm not going to break up with you !( She said while screaming)

NAMJOON: it's up to you I don't care ,it's my life and I'll do what I want ! ( He said with a serious face while looking straight into her eyes)

💜 Yuie: guys I think it's late ,we should go now

Kate : what time is it?

Wendy: it's 7:30 pm

Yuie: oh no ! It's late ,mama must had been waiting for me ,let's goo quick!!!!

She quickly grabbed her bag and started to walk but as yuie is a little clumsy so she hit a waiter with her bag and that waiter was holding a jar of juice and he accidentally threw it on Jenny

Kate: yuie wait ! ..........................................OH MY GOD!!! what have she done

Wendy: hahahaha she's dead now bcz that girl looks really scary and Angry as fuck...

Jenny: What the F**k , are you blind HUHHHHH!!!!!!!! ( She was screaming her lungs out )

Yuie: I'm...I'm really sorry ,it was an accident...

Jenny: you BLIND BIT*H you ruined my dress!!!!!

Kate: hey miss relax ,and be in your limits

Wendy: yeah don't cross your damn limits ,she told you that it was just a mistake.