Chapter 2

The 2nd Timeline

I woke up in a grassy field with a few trees. For some reason, I'm in so much pain like I got stabbed in the chest. I hear someone walking towards me. "Hey, Ja are you okay". she said. It's my childhood girlfriend Erin Jackson. When we were younger we made a wedding in someplace and all the kids were there.

It was supposed to be a pretend thing, but we didn't take that seriously. "No my chest really hurts" "Aw you poor little thing," she said hugging me. Then Karman came. "Hey, Ja I have been looking all over for you". "Didn't you say that to me already". "Well, the number of times you skip practice it will only be natural that I have said that before". We went to practice and the coach looked mad. "I hate it when you skip practice. Everyone go get him". They all came at me but this is as it already happened but I'm too slow and was about to get attacked from every direction. Then somehow they all started flying backward and hit the wall. Arin has a void sword that changes gravity to and from her. Erin walked towards me, turned around at the others and pointed a different sword at them. "If you think I will allow you to hurt Ja you are mistaken," she said. All the kids back down and the coach was angry. "Be happy Ja." he said " I bet Ja can beat you and all the kids," Karman said walking toward us. "thanks, Erin. Why don't we go home Ja." "Sure why not". We went home afterward and SJ looked out from the kitchen. "Hey guys, how was practice," he said. "Stupid," I said. "Boring," Karman said. I went to my room and found my window open with a book there. I realize that my window was unlocked and I have never seen that book in my life. The title of the book said "Fairy Tale Destiny by Phil Cross". I didn't know that my dad wrote a book. I was going to read the back of the book when I heard someone jump throw the window and she landed on me. "Oh my, are you okay?" Erin asked. "No my body hurts even more now" "Oh I'm so sorry," she said picking me up. "It's fine. What's going on ''''Nothing I just wanted to see you. I saw your window open so I jumped in.... Oh, what is that?" she said. "Oh it's-" "Hey Ja, let's eat," Karman said. "OK. Erin wants to stay and eat ''''sure". We went downstairs and sat down to eat pasta. We talked about things then we went to bed after dinner. I can't sleep. I think there is something very wrong with today. There were a lot of what's the word. Deja Vu, ya. The next day I was walking about in the village then I bump into the coach. "Oh no," I mumbled. "Excuse me." "Nothing hi coach I know what you're going to say but I still have 40 minutes and I know I'll be in trouble if I skip so don't worry your big head ok," I said. ...you better." he said walking away continued walking, I had a feeling that someone was following me when they suddenly grabbed my shoulder. I spun around, grabbed their whole body and threw him, they slammed on the ground then I got on top of them and took my sword out. Then I realized who it was. "Hey, Ja What's up." "what's up?! You were seconds away from losing your head idiot!" "hehe" Guy chuckled nervously "Go, home kid." "Kid? I'm older than you," Cloud said. "Whatever." We hung out for a bit then we went our separate ways and went to the Practice and the coach was shocked. "

You actually came to Practice." "Woo Hoo. I'm sitting out." "Why is that." "My chest hurts." "Deny or how about this if you beat anyone here you can leave early." "Ok I'll put you, coach," I said pointing my sword at him.

Part 2: End of the second Timeline

The room was silent and shocked at what they just heard. "Wait what you want to verse me," the coach asked. "Well, by all means, let us dance," he said and he attacked first so I dodged. I have a feeling that this will be quick so I changed my sword to fire then stabbed the ground with it. While he's lit I changed it to lightning to strike him. After that, I teleported in front of him and elbowed him in the neck knocking him out. He fell to the ground and stopped moving but still breathing. I landed on the ground taking deep breaths holding my chest then turned to everyone and said "I beat that stupid beast. Now I will take my leave." I walked out to go to the village. "God, why does my chest hurt so much? I think I need to lay down" I said, heading to the grass field. When I got there something was off so I jumped back. Then out of nowhere someone fell from the sky and landed in front of me leaving the ground shaking and the wind blowing. When the dust cleared his back facing me. "The Enths," I said out of random. For some reason, I knew who he was but at the same time, I didn't. He turned to me and said, "you know who I am." "No, I don't know you or how I know your name." "Well, no matter you're dead anyway," he said. For some reason, I went flying and hit a tree. " Ok fine you want to play," I said getting up. I turned god mode and let him have it. When he attacked back I dodged it all and countered making the earth crush him in the ground. It's like I fought him before all his attacks are predictable. I started to have fun when my body pulsed. I fell to my knees coughing out blood. It felt like my right eye was about to explode and it. I fell on my side bleeding out. "Well, that was unexpected. That shiny eye if you exploded like it was rejecting you." He walked up to me and crouched down. "What is your name, young hero." "JaCross." "Well Ja I respect you for your efforts and I know your death will be in vain by loved ones so rest peacefully your job is done." Then he got up and walked away and at that moment I remembered everything. I see everything turning white.