❣︎ Cʜᴀᴘᴛ 8 ❣︎

Carson Fernando

"Hey.....I-I didn't know you was still in San Francisco"I smiled at Janessa who was just looking around and not at me.

"I mean I was born and raised in San Francisco so I ain't leaving nowhere"Janessa said.

"Ohh right"I chuckle. "Look I....."

"You don't have to speak Carson. I understand you moved on and found someone new...."I stop her right there. I didn't really find someone new. Well I did find haily. Haily have a baby for someone else. I can't stay with her.

"No I didn't. I'm still by myself in college and still trying to run my dad's business"I said.

Janessa look down at her phone and sigh. "Ummm look, maybe we can talk later or somewhere else"she said.

"Why is that?"I ask her. But I realize that Justin was sitting down at the bar on his phone looking around for me.

"You have someone to get back to and I have someone to get back to"Janessa said.

"Uhh yeah but Justin can wait"I chuckle.

"Yeah but my brother and little sister can't"she shook her head. "Just text me later"And just like that, she walked away.

"Sure. I'll text you later"I mumbled thinking she heard me but she didn't. I walked back to Justin who was talking to some girls. They was all smiling and giggling with him. Like he that funny. "Yo, where's my ice cream?"I ask him.

"Oh you left so I gave it to miss Isabel here"Justin smiled at her. "Did you know that Isabel father works at your building? Ain't that cool"

"I don't honestly know a lot of people there. I only go on the weekends and then I'm out"I said.

"Well my father is the co-director there. You should know him"the girl name Isabel said.

"Carson here is the founder or ceo of the business. His father pass it on to him"Justin tap my shoulder. I shook my head at him taking a seat next to him.

"Try and get to know them. They're models"Justin whisper.

"I don't like models. Always leaving"I whisper back.

"Dude you suck"Justin shook his head laughing.

"Oh really cause you swallow"I laughed. Justin turn to me with a mean mug.

I knew he was gone get mad about that.