*T. Knight*

Full Name: Thomas Allen Knight

Nicknames: TK, Tom, & Tommy

Age: 14 - 17

Gender: Male

Sexuality: Bisexual, Female Lean

Apperance:

Personality: TK is a quiet kid, very much the observer type

Personality: TK is a quiet kid, very much the observer type. He's quite shy at first, especially around new people because he doesn't know their vibe is yet, nor how they are. Although, he doesn't like that he does this, he does find himself judging a book by its cover. For example, if someone is mean to someone else, for whatever reason, he's just going to assume that said person is a bad or rude person, and not take the time to see the person for who they could be. This is mainly because he doesn't want to get hurt, again. Also, TK is a very moody person, he could be happy one minute, and ready to go to the freaking moon, but, within a few minutes, his mood could drastically change. Anthor reason why he doesn't socialize much. He doesn't want people to view him as weird, so he prefers to stay quiet. But, once you get to know TK you'll be quite surprised, because he's actually super sweet and caring, he's always trying to be there for everyone to make them feel better and be happy. He's also very goofy and likes having fun and not being bored.

Family:
Melissa Lakhan, biological mother
•Turner Lakhan, biological father
~
•Sadie Knight, adoptive mother
•Melanie Knight, adoptive mom
•Emily Knight, adoptive older sister
•Lukas Knight, adoptive older brother
•Alexander Knight, adoptive older brother
•Kaitlin Knight, adoptive older sister
•Jose Knight, adoptive younger brother
•Scott Knight, adoptive younger brother
•Valentina Knight, adoptive younger sister.
•Brooke Knight, adoptive youngest sister

Likes:
•Dancing
•Having Fun
•Early Mornings
•Hugs
•Jokes
•Volleyball
•Late Nights
•Fast Food

Dislikes:
Homophobia
•Injuries/Pain
•Waking Up Late
•The Dark
•Changes
•His Biological Parents

Hobbies: Dancing & Playing Volleyball

Others:
⚠️ Trigger Warning: Child Neglect ⚠️

TK had a rough time while growing up. His biological parents were alcoholics and didn't really give a damn about him. Then, when they weren't drinking, they were either arguing, or out somewhere partying or something. They barely gave TK the basic necessities that he needed to survive. They barely fed him and did not look after him properly, so once TK was old enough to walk and talk, he spent days, nights, and even sometimes weeks at the other houses in the neighborhood. One night, when TK was five, his parents wanted to take him on an "adventure." But, what TK didn't know was that his biological parents were going to leave him on the side of the road, in the middle of the night, with just a suitcase full of clothes, a few snacks, and a water bottle. He stayed put on the side of the road until a couple passing by saw young TK and ended up taking him to the police station. So, after a few hours the police arrested TK's biological parents. But, then the police asked the couple also known as Sadie and Melanie Knight, to foster TK and they did just that. Two years later, when TK was seven, Sadie and Melanie finally adopted TK.