Falling Hurts.

2018: Molina household:
It started out as a pretty normal day. The Molina's were in the living room watching a movie with their oldest daughter and her friends Flynn and Carrie, who were curled up next to Julie eating popcorn. Their son, Carlos, was over at a friends house. All of a sudden their was a bright flash and they all disappeared, the tv continued playing to an empty room.

Late 2021: Julie and the Phantoms Studio:
Julie Molina sat on the couch next to her boyfriend of a year, writing lyrics and cuddling. Her other band mates and best friends were over by the drum set practicing.
"Do you think we should sing Perfect Harmony for our next gig?" She asked, leaning against Luke who rested his chin on her head as he continued writing.
"Yeah, but this is also a pretty big gig so we should sing some other songs. Oh, I have an idea! We should do the band version of Wake up! And then Bright and Edge of Great." He said, talking quickly from how excited he got. Julie chuckled lightly and looked up at him.
"Yeah, that sounds good. But we shouldn't play Perfect Harmony and Wake up back to back. They are both slow songs. We should open with Wake up, then Bright, Perfect Harmony can be after, and then we finish with Great." I said, playing with his free hand. He smiled softly and pecked me on the head.
"Sounds like a plan." He whispered, going back to his journal. I looked toward Reggie and Alex to see both of them looking at us with teasing smiles. I chuckled and stuck my tongue out at them. They laughed and continued with what they were doing. I went to get up but then there was a flash of light and I started falling.

Year- unknown: Place- unknown:
Future Julie:
I let out a loud scream as I made contact with a warm(cough dead cough cough) body. The body that I landed on groaned in pain.
"Ow." Luke whimpered. I sat up quickly, using his bicep as support. He let out another groan of pain.
"Sorry sorry, I'm getting up." I said as I stood up, brushing down my wild curls. I offered my hand to Luke, who took it greatfully. Behind me Reggie and Alex got up groaning.
"That was not nice!" Reggie yelled, rubbing his aching head. Alex nodded, stretching his back. I looked around in confusion.
"Where are we?" I asked confused.
"Your in my office in my theater." I heard from behind me. We all turned and looked at the young girl in front of us.
"Who are you?" Luke asked as he put a protective arm around my waist. The girl smiled and eyed his arm around my waist.
"I'm Ellie." She said as she made her way toward a window that looked down into the theater. I peaked through it to see people down there confused and scared. My eyes widened in confusion.
"Is that my mom?" I yelled, coming beside Ellie. Ellie looked at me for a second before nodding.
"B-but how?" I stuttered. Ellie smiled and turned toward me.
"Magic." She whispered, a teasing smile on her face. She walked toward the door she came through then turned back toward us.
"I'm gonna go down there and introduce myself. You all will stay up here until i ask for you to come down. You will be able to hear everything I say and what they say." She said before slipping out the door.

Place- Ellie's theater
Alison's pov:
I looked around confused. Around me were all my friends and family, plus their families. I sighed and stepped toward Emily, who I haven't seen in 5 years.
"Alison?" She asked as I came into her view. I nodded, a soft smile on my face.
"Hi Emily." I said. She laughed happily and brought me into a tight hug.
"Oh look at you! Your all grown up, honey." she said as she looked more clearly at me. All of a sudden I heard a door shut and someone clear their throat. I turned toward the person, everyone following after me. In front of me was a young girl with a nervous smile on her face.
"Hi, I'm Ellie! I...brought you here to watch videos of your future. And some of your past." She said, twirling her fingers nervously. I saw Rose step toward her, a soft smile on her face.
"Okay, but why us?" Rose asked as she put a comforting hand on the girls shoulder. The girl gave her a blinding smile and shrugged innocently.
"You all knew three great boys who had a big dream....that they never got to finish." She said, a sad smile taking over her face. I small frown formed on my face. Was she talking about who I think she was talking about? I was drawn out of my thoughts as Ellie clapped her hands.
"Can you all introduce yourself and give your relationship to Luke Patterson, Reggie Peters, and Alex Mercer?" She asked kindly. My bottom lip started quivering, I knew it!
"Let's start with Luke's family, then Reggie's, Alex's, and then the people next to Alex's family and on and on until we get to the last person." Ellie said as she took a seat at the desk set up in the corner. I shared a look with Rose as Emily cleared her throat.
"Um... I'm Emily Patterson. Luke's mom." She said, choking up on Luke's name.
"I'm Mitch Patterson, Luke's father." He said, a gentle and comforting hand on Emily's back.
"I'm Kyle Peters, Reggie's father." Kyle explained.
"I'm Haley Peters, Reggie's mom." Haley said, a soft smile on her face.
"I'm , Destiny Peters-Jackson, Reggie's older sister." Becca said, waving slightly.
"I'm Gabriela Peters, Reggie's little sister." Gabby said, playing with her hands.
"I'm Anthony Mercer, Alex's father." Mr. Mohr said, a sad look crosses his face.
"I'm Felicity Mercer, I'm his mother." Mrs. Mohr said, regret clear on her face.
"I'm Rebecca Mercer-Alvarez, Alex's little sister." Becca said, a kind smile on her face. We all paused for a second, and looked at Adam who was standing next to Becca. He cleared his throat and rubbed his neck awkwardly.
"I'm Adam Foster, Alex's....best friend?" He said, confusion on his face. Alex and Adam were still together when Alex died, but he can't say anything because of Alex's parents.
"I'm Maya James, Reggie's best friend." Maya said, a sad smile on her face.
"I'm Julie Molina.....I never knew them so..." Past Julie said, an embarrassed look on her face. I smiled at her softly. My adorable baby niece.
"I'm Ray Molina...I never met them either." Ray said, rubbing his neck awkwardly.
"I'm Flynn Rodriguez! I never met the boys so I...don't know them." Flynn said, a confused look taking over her face. I chuckled quietly, amused by her happy hyper attitude.
"I'm Carrie Wilson, I don't know them either." Carrie said, a confused look on her face.
"I'm Trevor Wilson....They were my best friends and bandmates." Bobby said. I rolled my eyes, annoyed.
"I'm Rose Molina. I only met the boys once so..." Rose said, trailing off. Everyone nodded and then turned toward me.
"Um...I'm Alison Martin, I was Luke's best friend." I said, playing with my fingers. Ellie nodded and smile at all of us.
"Good...now here comes the big reveal. Please watch this video." She said, turning toward the computer in front of her and pressing play. A hologram popped up and showed an image.

So this is the first chapter! I was able to make my own OCs finally!😂
I do not own any of the character except my own OCs, all other character belong to Kenny Ortega and the writers and producers of Julie and the Phantoms. I really hope you guys liked it. Also I will be making a cast list of all of the characters, including my OCs. In will be up shortly after this. Love you all and I hope you liked it!